Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you had some rims i might have some tires for you. They are 15 in. They are on rims right now but i think someone else still wants the rims.

Hey all I need to pick up a windshield knob. the one that holds the windshield in the upright position. If anyone has an extra, please let me know. Thanks.

erymer said:
Hey all I need to pick up a windshield knob. the one that holds the windshield in the upright position. If anyone has an extra, please let me know. Thanks.

I have a pair of them for you. Send me a PM and we'll work it out. I am traveling through Greensboro twice a week for the next month.

R.K.

RK,
Just give me a call whenever you come through and I'll meet up with you. Come on by and take a peek at the 40 if you want to. Would love to pick your brain on it.

Distributor and Valve Springs

Distributor out of 1977 FJ40 (2F) with Crane electronic ignition installed - $150.00

12 New Toyota OEM Valve Springs - $60.00
valve springs resize.jpg
Crane and dizzy resize.jpg

Just got my windshield knobs. Thanks for looking out RK. I don't think there is a spare part he doesn't have.

34x10.5x15 superswamper LTB's

Hey guys, brand new set here. I have four of them 480.00 for the set. Please PM me if interested. Prefer pick up and will meet you to deliver. Can ship if necessary. Already posted in the main 4 sale section but figured I would check with you guys as well. View attachment 74939 Note: You may already know this but these tires are meant for off-road use only, although they are street legal. You are going to have a hard time getting them balanced for highway speeds. FYI.

Last edited:
38.5" SXs

Set of (5) 38.5x14.50x15 TSL SXs for sale. Four of them have 90-95% tread remaining and have been grooved. There are no plugs, cuts, etc. The spare is brand new. $800 Located in Roxboro.

R.K.

I am looking for a wiring harness for an fj40 not to cut up. Thanks for the help

70' Fj40 F/s

Not mine, out of this weeks IWANNA;

"1970 Toyota FJ40 4x4, not running $1500, (828)-728-2381"

Also;

"1975 Land Cruiser, 4-speed, 100,000+ Miles, body rusty, good running condition with winch. Serious inquiries only. (828) 757-0235"

Again, NOT MINE. Just thought someone may be interested.

R.K. said:
Set of (5) 38.5x14.50x15 TSL SXs for sale. Four of them have 90-95% tread remaining and have been grooved. There are no plugs, cuts, etc. The spare is brand new. $800 Located in Roxboro.

R.K.

sold

'75 FJ40 parts for sale

I am parting out a '75 FJ40 if anyone needs anything from it. The tub is rusted out, and there are no doors, top, or engine. I'm keeping the axles, t-case, and windshield frame. Here's the stuff I'm going to sell:

hood, perfect - $100
front fenders, good - $75 pair
running boards, 1 good 1 fair - $25 pair
roll bar, good - $50
springs, 2" lift (I think) - $50 all 4
4-speed transmission - $100
frame - solid, hitch welded to rear - $100

There are other misc parts also. Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular.

R.K.

I've got some stuff i need to get rid of to make some room.

Got some seats from an early model 40 the are in good shape. Will get pics later. Make me a good offer for them.

Got a good driver tool box cover. Make me a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom