Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone looking to do a 4BT conversion? Here's a good candidate donor vehicle. I'll even help you cut it up!

Ford Bread Truck for Sale

Looking for some some FJ55 rear springs

Looking for some some FJ55 rear springs

What about FJ60 rear springs? They're much more widely available and provide very good flex.

If you think they're too stiff you can always remove or shorten a leaf.

Not criticizing, I just never figured out why 40 guys always stuck to 55 springs as opposed to going for something that's much easier to get (and replace).

Single photo, cheap price, most likely a scam.

Am in search of a passenger side electric window switch for the 80 so the :princess: can raise and lower it all on her own.

Last edited:
Am in search of a passenger side electric window switch for the 80 so the :princess: can raise and lower it all
Think I have one , I'll check when I get back from Portsmouth .

I have a set of sliders for sale for an 80. I bought them a while back from Shawn but never installed them. I am going another route $300. Pm if interested. I am sure they will fit other truck. You just have to bring the truck and see. They still in the box that i got them.

I have 3 trucks that i am parting out. The axles and harness are already taken but there is a lot of parts left

97 fzj80
97 lx450 no engine or tranny but i know where they are. The guy wants $500. I just didnt have room for them.
94 fzj80

Let me know what you need. Send me a pm. Thanks.

Edit: no good engines or no engine at all in any of them.
Tranny on the 94 has 170k miles. Unknow condition.

Last edited:
Looking for a running 2f, or at least a 2f longblock with good compression and clean oil.

Also looking for used h42 in good condition.

Last edited:
I have 3 trucks that i am parting out. The axles and harness are already taken but there is a lot of parts left

97 fzj80
97 lx450 no engine or tranny but i know where they are. The guy wants $500. I just didnt have room for them.
94 fzj80

Let me know what you need. Send me a pm. Thanks.

I'm in need of a working starter 2.0kw or larger and a few interior plastic pieces.

Complete lx450 minus engine and trans???

Looking for a running 2f, or at least a 2f longblock with good compression and clean oil.

Also looking for used h42 in good condition.

I have the trany that came from shasta. I wont use it. Let me know. I have $150 in it.

Rafael, I could use a radiator, and the sliders are from marlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom