Official LX570s Picture Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Inyo Mountains
DSCF4153.jpeg

Now that I've done the bone-stock shakedown (and partial baseline), time to start with the build!

Step 1: Wheels, tires and a sensor lift. Went with Black Rhino Rapids 17x8.5" +10mm offset and Toyo Open Country Trail R/T in a 285/75r17. Got most of my front bumper trimming dialed, but still hear a little rubbing so need to finalize.

Loving the way it changed the ride quality, and really loving the more rugged look since I wasn't a fan of the chromed out 20" wheels.

Need to take it out for a proper photoshoot in the dirt, but here's the iPhone driveway pic for now (taken with the truck in H mode)

View attachment 3372578
Hey did you need hub rings (I don’t think so) or conical lug nuts? Looking to pick up some normal flanged black lugs, but can’t confirm the lug profile. Thanks man

Loved every minute in Moab. Gotta go back.

1704414246855.png

nice looking machine and photos! I just ordered same wheels @ 17" with the 35offset. curious which options for the MR305 and what tire size you chose as the stance is perfect!
I really appreciate it!

17” 25 offset in Titanium and Kenda Klever 35x10.5s

Hey did you need hub rings (I don’t think so) or conical lug nuts? Looking to pick up some normal flanged black lugs, but can’t confirm the lug profile. Thanks man
The Black Rhino wheels were matched to our 110.1mm hub bore so no issues there. The lug nuts are conical for the wheels right now, and I believe the OEM wheels used conical lug nuts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom