Official LX570s Picture Thread (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They have an lx specific version. Should be available sometime this year, if not already.
This will be my last "non pic" in the pic thread.

Thank you for your interest in our services and products. We are in the process of manufacturing a specific LX570 Slee Front Bumper. I would suspect (to early to tell likely) but it will be available end of this year. I look forward to working with you.

This is the reply I just received from @sleeoffroad

It'll be hard to wait to add a winch, but may be worthwhile given their open winch design.

Hey guys, quick pic request……yes I searched.

Looking to see ‘16+ with 275/65/20’s. I’ve searched and threads all seemed to get bogged down with confusion between 275/60’s. I would like to see your 275/65’s on 20’s.

I have a white 2018lx, just bought some 20 inch wheels with a +40 offset. Now trying to decide between probably not much trimming and maybe a little more trimming to fit the 34’s.

Appreciate any help!

Looking to see ‘16+ with 275/65/20’s. I’ve searched and threads all seemed to get bogged down with confusion between 275/60’s. I would like to see your 275/65’s on 20’s.

I have a white 2018lx, just bought some 20 inch wheels with a +40 offset. Now trying to decide between probably not much trimming and maybe a little more trimming to fit the 34’s.

Appreciate any help!
Both of those would require very little effort for fitment.

Both of those would require very little effort for fitment.

Yeah that’s what I’m gathering from what I read. Now I just want to see the vanity of the 34’s on 20’s. Lol

Will be wife’s car mostly until we get our rivian…..which they keep pushing further back.

Appreciate any help!

That's a rarely run size. If I can appeal to you, might want to consider LT295/60R20 .

It's pretty similar, a touch smaller and easier to fit, than the slightly more common 295/70R18.

I appreciate the suggestion. I havent looked at that size. I tend to prefer a narrow tall tire than a wide tire. Ill take a look, thanks!

Appreciate any help!

It's only plastic, trim away ;)

2377100D-5B80-447A-891B-830686347493.jpeg

I'm sure I've overshared. I don't care. This thread needs more pics.

PXL_20230108_182954667.jpg

front:
I think these were an extended set for a 100 series that worked well with tundra front end while still using 200 series calipers.

Rear:
Tundra extended lines
Been looking for a set like these. Would 2” be too short if eventually someone went with LX600 shocks and your lower mount adapter netting ~3.75” additional droop over stock? I’ve seen where vendors offer extended links for 3-4”of lift and also for 5-6” because too much length can cause them to bind and catch on things. I like these since I personally only want to replace those 2 lines and not needing upgraded caliper ones rear or front like other kits offer.

Since it’s a photo thread. Back on NYE I got bored and took the kido on some light wheelin’ in my neighborhood. Then chopped the fender just to see…it’s all getting replaced since someone hit me in a parking lot so I figured I had a free shot to see what it looked like. Chopped off the resonator and took my 35” spare off too since it’s pointless with 37s. Someone needs to come take all my saws away before I put 39s on it 😑

B6A65342-A039-4805-94A7-04DA5FE3F1FF.jpeg

EFE89B98-0A2D-4745-9F52-0793DF5FB574.jpeg

Been looking for a set like these. Would 2” be too short if eventually someone went with LX600 shocks and your lower mount adapter netting ~3.75” additional droop over stock? I’ve seen where vendors offer extended links for 3-4”of lift and also for 5-6” because too much length can cause them to bind and catch on things. I like these since I personally only want to replace those 2 lines and not needing upgraded caliper ones rear or front like other kits offer.

Since it’s a photo thread. Back on NYE I got bored and took the kido on some light wheelin’ in my neighborhood. Then chopped the fender just to see…it’s all getting replaced since someone hit me in a parking lot so I figured I had a free shot to see what it looked like. Chopped off the resonator and took my 35” spare off too since it’s pointless with 37s. Someone needs to come take all my saws away before I put 39s on it 😑

View attachment 3243715

View attachment 3243717
The rear ones are 2" longer for the Tundra, which I believe are already longer than the 200. I do know that at full droop with my Kings, the stock lines were being stretched, with the Tundra extended lines there was plenty of slop left.

I'll get a picture of them at full droop.

View attachment 3243715

View attachment 3243717

TELL ME EVERYTHING

View attachment 3243715

View attachment 3243717

More pics, more angles, more details

View attachment 3243715

View attachment 3243717
Here is that pic at full droop

20230209_154325.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom