Official LX570s Picture Thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

'16 with 57k on it .... all stock.
20200923_183926.jpg
20200530_181217.jpg

Last edited:
What AS model is that? Looks like 27'? No problem on mountains? Which WD hitch did you go with? I'm pulling a 22' Sport Bambi.

Awesome rig you have there. There's a number of us on the forums now with such a combination.

Yes, 27FB. I'm in the west and mountain ranges are a regular thing here...no problemo, with strong power and engine braking. Using a pretty standard Equalizer 1000lb rated WD hitch. I think I see the same hitch in your rig. More than the parts, the setup can make all the difference.

Lots more info here - LX570 Tow Report

I got a set of bbs trd pro with factory 275/65/18 but look really small on the truck. I’d like to know what is the biggest tire I can run on factory 18 bbs without spacers. Thx.

I ran LT275/70/18 BFG KO2s on my BBS without spacers prior to my 305s

Just make sure the tires clear the UCA and the rest of the contact points are easy.

Here's 275/70 with no spacers:

A73AAA29-CDC5-4907-9A71-FA61ED9D7E7C.jpeg

6D6DE062-4909-4B85-AAE6-0F2E40C70EA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, you wheels look nice and flush. Do you have spacers? Do you have any rubbing issues on the front with 285/75? Thx!
those are stock 18" tundra wheels at 60mm offset. i would wager $1 he has 1.25" spacer....
I would not wager @radman since he's right. Unless you are flush with $1 bills for some reason. No rubbing on the front.

Sorry if I'm spamming too many pics. But I really like how this one turned out.

Speak softly and carry a big stick? Or can I not claim that anymore?

1601587116411.png

Sorry if I'm spamming too many pics. But I really like how this one turned out.

Speak softly and carry a big stick? Or can I not claim that anymore?

View attachment 2452448

I think what is most surprising is just how “normal” it looks. They don’t look oversized at all - you could convince 99% of the world it came from the factory that way....

I am curious to hear your impressions of their highway manners. Both the “35” highway manners and AT3 specific ones. I frequently cruise at 80+ but am looking for a larger more aggressive tire.

I thought so too. Normal looking or under the radar is my preference.

Haven't really done much driving as she's in the garage on jack stands until I can get some time to weld up the BMCs, likely this weekend. I'll be sure to share my impressions once I get some time. Can say I'm glad I re-geared and upsized the brakes in preparation as there is a difference sizing up from 33s. Gearing feels just a bit less, but is spot on as it's now back equivalent to stock gearing.

UPS Freight just called and looks like Slee sliders will land tomorrow.

EEA55B90-0C8E-46CB-A824-291CD34AC191.jpeg

F0367A38-B2B4-459A-8CDF-8FCE6714186A.jpeg

91883EE5-CD9F-4A98-AB0B-5B818C0465F4.jpeg

did most of Hell’s Revenge on Monday morning solo. I followed a guy in a
Jeep who said he could drive it with his eyes closed for the last half. He was impressed that the LX made it everywhere and only scraped once. Did not attempt Hells Gate and had to leave before tip over. Easily did Devils Bathtub. Unfortunately, since I was solo, I didn’t get a lot of pics. The looks I got from jeepers and the SxS were almost as good as the pictures I wish I had.

View attachment 2452892
View attachment 2452895
View attachment 2452896
did most of Hell’s Revenge on Monday morning solo. I followed a guy in a
Jeep who said he could drive it with his eyes closed for the last half. He was impressed that the LX made it everywhere and only scraped once. Did not attempt Hells Gate and had to leave before tip over. Easily did Devils Bathtub. Unfortunately, since I was solo, I didn’t get a lot of pics. The looks I got from jeepers and the SxS were almost as good as the pictures I wish I had.

Looks like you had a great time out there.

Where the body did you scrape? I find the rear departure the most limiting and thinking I want to do some hybrid tube protection there. More lift or more protection... Looks like you're ready for siders too.

This was a quick trip from Wisconsin to Colorado for 2 full days of exploring and the drive back. Explored the Dillon/Keystone/Montezuma area and made it up to Webster Pass. The wife and children were not too happy and got a little motion sick, but I could spend weeks/months doing this. The Lexus again impressed me with it's versatility and just how easy it is to drive up a mountain with it and then drive 1100 miles back. I did some solo night time exploring in Miner's Creek as well.

20200924_120245.jpg

20200924_140955.jpg

20200924_154901.jpg

20200924_155951.jpg

20200924_160155.jpg

You can fit the LC spring spacer on an lx? I’ve been looking for a way to level out the rake.

Yes. But it works slightly differently. It adds pre-load to the suspension to increase either payload handling or maintain payload handling with a sensor lift. It also increases suspension travel with 1" more down travel

A front sensor lift is what will actually change the rake.

TRD BBS Forged w/ 305/65/18 KO2. 1.25” spacers all around. Trimmed inner half of front mud guards and pushed front liners forward. No rubbing for daily driver duties.

nice! just barley missed the 35 club 😀

Looks like you had a great time out there.

Where the body did you scrape? I find the rear departure the most limiting and thinking I want to do some hybrid tube protection there. More lift or more protection... Looks like you're ready for siders too.
Yes on the sliders. I have those sitting in my garage waiting for install.
I scraped on the rear passenger corner coming down a small shelf on my way out of Hell's Revenge. No issues going up it since it was easier to see, but going down I didn't see a steeper drop off and scraped it on exit. Could have been avoided with a spotter or moving my butt out of the seat to actually check it. It's nearly an identical scrape to the one I got last year on Fins and Things on the driver side (that one clipped my exhaust tip too).
You can fit the LC spring spacer on an lx? I’ve been looking for a way to level out the rake.
Yes. I have them on the front currently. Will add to the rear at some point.

TRD BBS Forged w/ 305/65/18 KO2. 1.25” spacers all around. Trimmed inner half of front mud guards and pushed front liners forward. No rubbing for daily driver duties.

View attachment 2456652
What kind of MPG hit did you take going to these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom