Official LX570s Picture Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

285/75r17 mounted on the Rock Warriors that have been sitting in the guest room annoying my girlfriend

527794BF-0729-4C10-958D-CF10D90EEA12.jpeg
2BBA884C-32A8-4CCA-8C12-55FEA6229690.jpeg

Ceramic coated! Can’t wait to pick it up tomorrow. Wash/clay/decon/paint correction and 3 coats of ceramic coating including the wheels for $850. I don’t have a garage so I’m hoping doing this will make the paint last for awhile.

View attachment 2416464
Whoa...850 American? No way! I would have to pay that w/o the ceramic.

Dang. All you ballers with your hundred dolla shovels! 🤪

Ohhh don't worry... i had already spotted yours in your build thread. Just didnt want to flame you for having to mount it inside the rig since it costs so much 😂

Does it even have a lifetime warranty? Couldn't see anything about that on the website.

.... the red and black would go with my color scheme, though........

Last edited:
Ohhh don't worry... i had already spotted yours in your build thread. Just didnt want to flame you for having to mount it inside the rig since it costs to much 😂

Does it even have a lifetime warranty? Couldn't see anything about that on the website.

your color scheme is all black @radman, don't kid yourself :rofl:

Ohhh don't worry... i had already spotted yours in your build thread. Just didnt want to flame you for having to mount it inside the rig since it costs so much 😂

I want to keep it inside so it never gets dirty! 🤣 I bought this one for 3 main reasons:

(1) It's a great tool that has a legit 5 star rating everywhere I've seen including Amazon (real reviewers too)
(2) It's the perfect size for usage and storage
(3) The company is a locally owned small business started by a law enforcement officer who focused his time, energy, and money to create something focused on the enthusiast off road market About us

The quality is great, and it has a bunch of uses for recovery situations. It's more expensive than a generic shovel, but I don't mind spending extra to support enthusiasts catering to our niche market.

I want to keep it inside so it never gets dirty! 🤣 I bought this one for 3 main reasons:

(1) It's a great tool that has a legit 5 star rating everywhere I've seen including Amazon (real reviewers too)
(2) It's the perfect size for usage and storage
(3) The company is a locally owned small business started by a law enforcement officer who focused his time, energy, and money to create something focused on the enthusiast off road market About us

The quality is great, and it has a bunch of uses for recovery situations. It's more expensive than a generic shovel, but I don't mind spending extra to support enthusiasts catering to our niche market.

I agree with all points above and those same factors contributed to my decision.

Mine was inside just thrown loosely in the back of the truck for a long time. After using it multiple times(yes its used), I got tired of the mud getting tracked into the truck and moved it outside of the vehicle.

I will also add that it is similar to the Seymour shovel but slightly thicker metal and shaft. The Seymour shovel is only about 10 dollars less(MSRP). I've broken enough generic shovels just doing general house work I don't want one that will break out on the trail.

Ceramic coated! Can’t wait to pick it up tomorrow. Wash/clay/decon/paint correction and 3 coats of ceramic coating including the wheels for $850. I don’t have a garage so I’m hoping doing this will make the paint last for awhile.

View attachment 2416464

Looks awesome, where did you have that done? I'm in NC too and am looking to have this done soon.

Replaced my GCC ‘Supercharger’ spec taillights with USA spec lights. Wanted a change and I think it looks nice with the bright red lights. Hanging on to the clear / black in case I get bored (which I do quite easily).

D334D2F8-9B5C-4F0B-ACED-6D88FE30C3A7.jpeg
2B7796C9-A66A-4685-A361-D328392D26BE.jpeg

Did Red Cone today in CO. First half of the trail was in light rain which made an already difficult train that much harder. There was a backlog of people at the main obstacle due to it being wet slick and muddy. By the time it was my turn there was a “crowd” with the help of some spotters and crawl control I walked right up it. Eventually got caught on a slider backed up 6 inches and changed my angle and there she goes. One onlooker said “he would have bet $1000 bucks that the Lexus was going to have to be winched up”. If I had a half inch more clearance(35s instead of 34s) or sensor lift I think I would have made it in one go.

100% stock suspension and Slee sliders.
I’ll get the pictures more tomorrow.
6D9F5FDB-D1AF-4945-92FA-7EBD4F417954.jpeg
CB1B5F73-9BE0-44AA-B2A8-7E86D44FD763.jpeg
86531079-BF26-4C4C-B9D0-2F1E9D28BB9D.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom