Official LX570s Picture Thread (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally made the jump to 35’s.

Black Rhino Wheels Stadium 17x8.5” +10
Cooper Evolution MT 35x12.5x17
Stock AHC with sensor trick up front.
BMC and plastic trimming
No rubs at normal driving height and full articulation.
Planning on stuffing a ratchet strap compressed and deflated full size spare in the stock location.
Yes, I have OBA.

View attachment 2368356

View attachment 2368357

View attachment 2368358
Rig looks sick! Two questions:
1. Do you have any vibration from the front fairing of your Prinsu rack? I had a bad vibration so I lowered it to the lowest pre-drilled holes that Prinsu provides. It was fine for a day or two, now the vibration is back and even worse.
2. How did you chrome delete your front and rear emblems?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Finally made the jump to 35’s.
Cooper Evolution MT 35x12.5x17
😍 those look great.
Just curious if these was a reason you went with those tires over the STT Pros in LT315/70R17?

Holla!! Have any pics of your bmc?

I’ll attach a pic. This was just a quick BMC I did so the truck can be drivable. I plan on cutting more and getting it boxed back in.

Rig looks sick! Two questions:
1. Do you have any vibration from the front fairing of your Prinsu rack? I had a bad vibration so I lowered it to the lowest pre-drilled holes that Prinsu provides. It was fine for a day or two, now the vibration is back and even worse.
2. How did you chrome delete your front and rear emblems?

Thanks!

Zero vibrations with the Prinsu. Plastidip.

😍 those look great.
Just curious if these was a reason you went with those tires over the STT Pros in LT315/70R17?

STT Pros are loud, heavy and expensive. The Evolution MT’s were $200 shipped/tire, 64 lbs and are actually pretty quiet for an MT. Loving them so far. I logged over 400 miles on them this weekend and have had no issues so far. Only time will tell though.

98902C3E-2959-4F97-921E-0815BA42AB9B.jpeg

067FFD02-BF7D-462D-8E20-66DAF3AE6304.jpeg

This was just a quick BMC I did so the truck can be drivable. I plan on cutting more and getting it boxed back in.

haha, this is exactly what I did. Boxing in isn't really important unless there's a wreck and it takes an impact.

You guys keep pushing boundaries. Awesome.

Now who's going to do 36s next? I think it could be doable with a minor 1/4 - 1/2" body lift.

New 2014 LX owner as of last week. Took it to Lake Pleasant twice and got it real dirty. Can‘t believe what this beast can do from the factory.
Deleted the 3rd row and performed sensor lift this weekend. Metal tech 4x4 sliders ordered :beer:.

View attachment 2362335

View attachment 2362336

View attachment 2362372
You're on my territory! LoL, I'm in North Peoria with the same ride, so we might be doing double, takes at each other. I agree with you it really handles well around the lake. After my first run up there, I had to order sliders right away. We went to Flag over the holidays and highly recommend the Cinders. It's like going to a different world.

IMG_9564.gif

Rear fogs anyone?
1594775032270.png

411C4EBD-A67A-496B-9AA9-2E3360587583.jpeg

Moved on from my fairly built 100, to a more carpool-friendly ride, since the 100 hasn’t really been used the way I intended in a few years....a mudder from Atlanta picked up the 100 from me on Friday.
New is ‘15 with 36k...much milder build for this one. Already installed Husky mats throughout, Wet Okole cover for second row, and Canvasback cover for folded 3rd row. Flushed AHC and ordered Jowett Oil Filter cap...also have an ARB deluxe front on order, but realized all the pics of installs I’ve seen have been pre-‘13 or Post‘15.

Does anyone have pics of an ARB bull bar(or similar) on a ‘13-‘15?

Pishhhh, Dissent and I'll help you install it 😁

View attachment 2372257
Moved on from my fairly built 100, to a more carpool-friendly ride, since the 100 hasn’t really been used the way I intended in a few years....a mudder from Atlanta picked up the 100 from me on Friday.
New is ‘15 with 36k...much milder build for this one. Already installed Husky mats throughout, Wet Okole cover for second row, and Canvasback cover for folded 3rd row. Flushed AHC and ordered Jowett Oil Filter cap...also have an ARB deluxe front on order, but realized all the pics of installs I’ve seen have been pre-‘13 or Post‘15.

"Much milder build" - reaches for an ARB deluxe off the hardcore shelf.

Welcome to the 200-series anonymous program. :beer:

Pishhhh, Dissent and I'll help you install it 😁

I like all of Ben’s stuff, but I wanted something with uprights and more protection from bump-gates and wildlife collisions,....plus, I already ordered it...my supplier said he has seen availability issues of ARB bumpers, particularly for another friend’s ‘08, so I snapped up the one he could get, a little sooner than I was originally thinking...planning to paint-match it.

Yeah... We're going to need details on that one, broski!

Homie got a switch pro and is wiring up all the things! Speaking of, is $550 the going rate on these? Been watching it on the Amazons for a while now.

Yeah... We're going to need details on that one, broski!
Homie got a switch pro and is wiring up all the things! Speaking of, is $550 the going rate on these? Been watching it on the Amazons for a while now.

I was watching the SwitchPros for awhile too and they just don't go onsale. Pricey component, but honestly, after having a chance to get to know the unit and its functions, it's a reasonable value. Lots of capability and integration. I hate having a web of ring terminals coming off the battery posts and this solves and manages that in spades. Also with all those devices connected independently, the potential for phantom draws, or fully drawing down the battery is very real. SwitchPros mitigates that with a low voltage disconnect function.

Here's more info on the rear fog install

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom