Official LX570s Picture Thread (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gave the old girl a bath today. She cleans up good for an 8 year old truck with 90k on her.
IMG_6773.JPG

IMG_6775.JPG

It's a 23D, good eye! Great trailer, we love it. The LR3 is the wife's. Nice truck, but I hate working on it.

Put this in the what did you do thread but figured I would put it here since its LX specific.

Forced on a 200 LC Gobi ladder on the LX.

Took some massaging with a BFH for the top mount and the bottom one I will be contacting Gobi on to see if they want to make one specifically for the LX as the LC is not idea.

IMG_5726_zpsfk0l3bah.jpg~original

IMG_5730_zps7dqry4sw.jpg~original

Put this in the what did you do thread but figured I would put it here since its LX specific.

Forced on a 200 LC Gobi ladder on the LX.

Took some massaging with a BFH for the top mount and the bottom one I will be contacting Gobi on to see if they want to make one specifically for the LX as the LC is not idea.

IMG_5726_zpsfk0l3bah.jpg~original

IMG_5730_zps7dqry4sw.jpg~original
Looks good, Ali. Getting the front runner installed Weds before UT.

Ali Fj80 - you did better than I did with the GoBi ladder. I looked but didn't risk putting it on my LX. I would love a ladder.

Here is my truck on the Mogollon Rim in Arizona 2 weeks ago.
I am posting a few photos so that LX Mudders can get a good idea of the rack looks like on an LX.
DSC01202 mud.jpg
DSC01210 mud.jpg
DSC01213 mud.jpg
DSC01215 mud.jpg
DSC01216 mud.jpg

@Tim Foil the rack and truck look great!

You may soon be in luck, I actually just got of the phone with Gobi and they are going to see about taking my truck in and designing a ladder specifically for the LX570. They will probably need it for a week is what she said but I can live with that to get better fitting mounts.

You are awesome. Thanks for doing that. I don’t live close enough and can’t be without the truck. It is my daily drive.
I wonder if they would take back the LC ladder and replace it with the LX one.

Took the 2hundy out through some old logging trails up in the sierras.. She did well, although it was pretty annoying trying to maneuver around all the brush, no Cali pin striping for this rig....

20171118_140239.jpg

20171118_140255.jpg

20171118_140334.jpg

Last edited:
Just a little teaser from this weekend on Hell's Revenge. More to come!

That's legit! Stock no less. Agreed with tbisaacs. MOAR!

Would really enjoy hearing your thoughts on how she did. And compared to your previous trail rigs.

To my knowledge, the simple answer is yes. Slee advised me I would have to do a considerable amount of cutting/trimming. At first I considered it, but what are 35s going to do that 33s cant? In my world, not much. Now if the trimming etc gave me ability to fit 38s, it would be a bit different but for the kind of wheeling I do, I get by really well with 33s. They also told me the 35s rub like crazy.

Couldn’t get any in the daylight before we left town but that gives you an idea of the switch pro. I had that blue sea fuse block from before but I think I’ll dump it now. No need for both.

F9017F9A-F115-4536-B38F-13146726CC07.jpeg

580A8247-5571-4C2C-8E38-B08C4737F5CB.jpeg

9D3F2994-21D7-478E-88DE-0209B9F33E21.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom