Official LX570s Picture Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1569578

I might’ve completely avoided my front looking like this. Did not even damage any metal just took off the front clip with all the electronics etc. only cost $19500 to get it fixed.
View attachment 1569578

I might’ve completely avoided my front looking like this. Did not even damage any metal just took off the front clip with all the electronics etc. only cost $19500 to get it fixed.

my car might've disappeared for $19,500 for a front end

Pics of the install done by Juniper Overland here in Denver. Solid work and Matt Carter is creative and easy to deal with.

ARB Twin Compressor.jpg

SwitchPro.jpg

Pics of the install done by Juniper Overland here in Denver. Solid work and Matt Carter is creative and easy to deal with.

View attachment 1570707

View attachment 1570708

Is Juniper Overland also Rocky Mountain Four Wheel Campers? I did some research on them for my AT Habitat, and it looks like they're rebranding their store to Juniper - does that sound correct? Nice to have another good shop option in Denver.

View attachment 1570707

View attachment 1570708
Thanks! I almost mounted mine there under the hood as well, but I was able to fit it very neatly under the compressor and hide it a bit better. I do like that mounting inside!
I’ll post a pic when it’s all back together.

B6BCE3BB-6ADF-4EA0-80AB-52A6199C112D.jpeg

Last edited:
Slee is running 35s vs my 33s. We have the same Slee ARB Custom front/rear bumpers, sliders. They added the flushmounted light bar and a few other mods. Not sure if they have the Zeon Platinum under there like me, but its a bad arse rig!

Could you fit 35's if you wanted? Trying to see what was changed/modified to fit the 35's

Thanks! I almost mounted mine there under the hood as well, but I was able to fit it very neatly under the compressor and hide it a bit better. I do like that mounting inside!
I’ll post a pic when it’s all back together.

That looks good! Would like to see a pic of it post putting it back together.

View attachment 1570959

Could you fit 35's if you wanted? Trying to see what was changed/modified to fit the 35's

To my knowledge, the simple answer is yes. Slee advised me I would have to do a considerable amount of cutting/trimming. At first I considered it, but what are 35s going to do that 33s cant? In my world, not much. Now if the trimming etc gave me ability to fit 38s, it would be a bit different but for the kind of wheeling I do, I get by really well with 33s. They also told me the 35s rub like crazy.

33.2" tires fit easy for me with a minor nip and tuck. 35s are obviously tough to fit. But 34's shouldn't be too bad, and would barely give up anything to 35s. It might just be the goldilocks just right size.

33.2" tires fit easy for me with a minor nip and tuck. 35s are obviously tough to fit. But 34's shouldn't be too bad, and would barely give up anything to 35s. It might just be the goldilocks just right size.

shhhhhhhhhh lol

eyeing those for my next set since ive already destroyed these over the summer.

Heading to Moab next Thursday so I should be returning with some good photos from Hell's Revenge. LX is still bone stock (Minus window tint) and rolling on the tires above.

I put together a little video years ago when I ran my stock FJ (Still had temp tags) through Fins N' Things. The FJ has been through Hell's Revenge (And up the optional fun stuff: Escalator, Hells Gate and Tip Over Challenge) bone stock. I'm excited to see how the LX does! I don't think I'll be taking this truck up any of the optional stuff without a locker as any bounce typically ends in body damage but we'll see how it does and how adventurous I am feeling.

Before anyone asks here's a later video of Hell's Gate. FJ Has roof rack and front bumper at this point but suspension/drivetrain is still completely stock. Hooked up a winch line at the end as a safety net but didn't actually use it to pull the truck up the trail.

Awesome. Let us know how she does!

Heres my 2008 LX570 that I’ve had for about 1 month. Previous had 2012 & 2016 200series GXL TD’s. Loved the 2012, hated the 2016 model and now starting to love the LX570. Not very common in Australia but good to see some Aussie blokes playing with them.
Stock as they can come. 129000km one previous owner.

Wheels from a 2012 model I was already running on my 2016 LC200 GXL wrapped in 285/55R20

Added Black Widow single draw system and ARB Twin compressor.

Still have front bar, snorkel, exhaust on the list to do.

Heres my 2008 LX570 that I’ve had for about 1 month. Previous had 2012 & 2016 200series GXL TD’s. Loved the 2012, hated the 2016 model and now starting to love the LX570. Not very common in Australia but good to see some Aussie blokes playing with them.
Stock as they can come. 129000km one previous owner.

Wheels from a 2012 model I was already running on my 2016 LC200 GXL wrapped in 285/55R20

Added Black Widow single draw system and ARB Twin compressor.

Still have front bar, snorkel, exhaust on the list to do.

I don't think we ever got that color in the USA, looks awesome with the black 2012 wheels!

I second the 34” size fitment. That’s what I run on my LX. They took very minor trimming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom