Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's here whenever you (or anyone else!!!) arrives to pick it up. I have an engine hoist and an overhead chain hoist to facilitate loading into/onto your vehicle. Where were you working?

It's here whenever you (or anyone else!!!) arrives to pick it up. I have an engine hoist and an overhead chain hoist to facilitate loading into/onto your vehicle. Where were you working?
Full time in the furniture industry for over 30 years, so have several Amish and non Amish shops between VA and Ohio we contract work too. So I make my rounds up there every few weeks.

I have driver and passenger front electric seats from a 1996 FZJ80 for free in Falls Church. They were working properly when I removed them and replaced them with manual seats I found at a salvage yard. Cosmetically not pretty. They had ugly seat covers on them when I got the truck, and I never bothered to remove them so I don't know what it looks like underneath the seat covers.

Also have an ARB bumper from the same truck for $500 OBO in The Plains.

I have driver and passenger front electric seats from a 1996 FZJ80 for free in Falls Church. They were working properly when I removed them and replaced them with manual seats I found at a salvage yard. Cosmetically not pretty. They had ugly seat covers on them when I got the truck, and I never bothered to remove them so I don't know what it looks like underneath the seat covers.

Also have an ARB bumper from the same truck for $500 OBO in The Plains.
PM sent on bumper

Had to take pics anyway so posting them here. LED light is not included x

IMG_5273.jpeg

IMG_5272.jpeg

IMG_5270.jpeg

IMG_5274.jpeg

IMG_5275.jpeg

[SOLD]

Anyone have a need for front shocks? I have a pair of OME 60009 light / medium shocks that I bought for the suspension job.

I should have listened to my gut and not the salesman that they’d be a smoother ride for the HJ. I’ve replaced these w heavier duty OME 60063s (much better ride).

Drove from Richmond to Cville and back twice on the 60009s and around town a bit… less than 400 mi. For a lighter FJ, they’d probably be great!

www.ebay.com

PAIR - ARB 60009 Front Old Man EMU Nitrocharger Sport Shock for Land Cruiser | eBay

<p>Barely used pair of OME 60009 light/medium duty front shocks. I put these on my HJ61 Land Cruiser (Diesel) and they just weren't sufficiently heavy duty for the HJ diesel engine, bull bar, etc. that I have on this truck. I think they'd probably be just fine for anything else.</p><br...
www.ebay.com

Last edited:
I will be posting my old car trailer for sale on marketplace soon but wanted to post here first.
Demco auto trailer 12' deck
all metal deck, slide in ramps
7k 8 lug axles, electric brakes on both axles. New brakes and bearings repacked Jan 22
drive over fenders
hidden spare tire mount in rear of deck
basket straps for front tires
stake pockets and D rings
2 5/16 ball
registered for 9999 lbs

I have towed this trailer all over the country with no problems. I have had all types of cars on it, Bently, 70 Torino, 200 series, 40's, my race car. 80 series. if it fits, it ships. pulls good.

$3500 obo

More pics in our BBRC for sale forum starting at post #330

1703616000838.png

I will be posting my old car trailer for sale on marketplace soon but wanted to post here first.
Demco auto trailer 12' deck
all metal deck, slide in ramps
7k 8 lug axles, electric brakes on both axles. New brakes and bearings repacked Jan 22
drive over fenders
hidden spare tire mount in rear of deck
basket straps for front tires
stake pockets and D rings
2 5/16 ball
registered for 9999 lbs

I have towed this trailer all over the country with no problems. I have had all types of cars on it, Bently, 70 Torino, 200 series, 40's, my race car. 80 series. if it fits, it ships. pulls good.

$3500 obo

More pics in our BBRC for sale forum starting at post #330

View attachment 3517468
I'm going to show this to my son...he's the one that just got the monster Bronco on 44's. He was talking about trailering that around with his 250 Super Duty or Excursion, both with uprated suspensions and 7.3's, so they can drag just about anything. ;)

I'm going to show this to my son...he's the one that just got the monster Bronco on 44's. He was talking about trailering that around with his 250 Super Duty or Excursion, both with uprated suspensions and 7.3's, so they can drag just about anything. ;)
It may fit but might be too long for the trailer. The trailer deck it 12'. I have had vehicles overhang on the front and rear but you have to get it balanced. Not sure I would want that on it. Thanks for looking out.

It may fit but might be too long for the trailer. The trailer deck it 12'. I have had vehicles overhang on the front and rear but you have to get it balanced. Not sure I would want that on it. Thanks for looking out.
Thanks Rob, if you've had an 80 on there, it may be ok...the Bronco is on the shorty chassis, so probably a similar or maybe shorter wheelbase than the LC. He's going to do some measurements.

Thanks Rob, if you've had an 80 on there, it may be ok...the Bronco is on the shorty chassis, so probably a similar or maybe shorter wheelbase than the LC. He's going to do some measurements.
The deck is 83" wide. The fenders are strong enough to support a vehicle and the tires could hang off the sides a little bit. For a bit extra I can through in some baskets straps made for a 40" tire that should be big enough for his 44's. either way it will be tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom