Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a set of stock height Bilstein shocks with about 5k miles on them. I put them on to pass inspection, then drove across Labrador. I have a tough dog setup now, so these are ready to go to a good home. $150? They're a little sand blasted from the gravel roads, but that shouldn't be "shocking"...

I've got a set of stock height Bilstein shocks with about 5k miles on them. I put them on to pass inspection, then drove across Labrador. I have a tough dog setup now, so these are ready to go to a good home. $150? They're a little sand blasted from the gravel roads, but that shouldn't be "shocking"...

For which vehicle?

View attachment 1803842 View attachment 1803843

Free to good home. Or yours!

Wooden rear storage system for an 80 series. I got it as a freebie, so I’m passing it on.

Left side is a sliding drawer (one of the slides will probably need to be replaced). It’s about 60% deep, and behind it is a cubbie with an opening lid to access. The right side is a kitchen box that just pulls right out, sliding on Teflon skids. Side wings flip up for access to wheel well areas.

Come get it!

If you can bring it to this months meeting, I will take it....

I would be up for a ride to Annapolis.

Come see me in my hometown

8D9707F5-BD37-442D-BC30-8327DE28E56C.jpeg

I just bought a 2018 TRD Off Road 4Runner so I have to sell my 1965 FJ40. I'll get some pics up over the weekend.
99% rust free. A small bit of surface rust under windshield hinges and on the bottom of one corner of the hard top. New headliner in H/T. Warn 8274 winch. Tuffy console. Nice rubber mats in front and back.
Late 80's Chevy 350 and A/T. Stainles 3" in exhaust, stainless headers. Power steering. 4" lift. New seats, roll bar, seat belts, wiring harness, fuel tank and plumbing. Lots of new chrome parts all around. New stock rims and 33 " Goodrich Tires. OTTRAM just did front axle service, with new Terrain Tamer kit and Marlin Seals. New sweeps, seals, calipers, pads, etc. Rear brakes were just done 6 months ago. New wheel cylinders, shoes, spring kits and new master cylinder. All fluids, t/c, trans, diffs, and fresh oil and filter just done as well. This thing has lots of power and rides on the highway at 70 true and straight. Ask Ryan...he drove it and was surprised how tight it is.
I also have a brand new Metal Tech rear bumper, with spare tire carrier and holder for 2 jerry cans that has not been installed yet.
I am asking 32k or Best Offer. That is her before I put stock wheels on in my avatar.

Last edited:
I just bought a 2018 TRD Off Road 4Runner so I have to sell my 1965 FJ40. I'll get some pics up over the weekend.
99% rust free. A small bit of surface rust under windshield hinges and on the bottom of one corner of the hard top. New headliner in H/T. Warn 8274 winch. Tuffy console. Nice rubber mats in front and back.
Late 80's Chevy 350 and A/T. Stainles 3" in exhaust, stainless headers. Power steering. 4" lift. New seats, roll bar, seat belts, wiring harness, fuel tank and plumbing. Lots of new chrome parts all around. New stock rims and 33 " Goodrich Tires. OTTRAM just did front axle service, with new Terrain Tamer kit and Marlin Seals. New sweeps, seals, calipers, pads, etc. Rear brakes were just done 6 months ago. New wheel cylinders, shoes, spring kits and new master cylinder. All fluids, t/c, trans, diffs, and fresh oil and filter just done as well. This thing has lots of power and rides on the highway at 70 true and straight. Ask Ryan...he drove it and was surprised how tight it is.
I also have a brand new Metal Tech rear bumper, with spare tire carrier and holder for 2 jerry cans that has not been installed yet.
I am asking 32k or Best Offer. That is her before I put stock wheels on in my avatar.
Pics?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom