TLCA Official Cruise Moab 2019 Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From the Cruise Moab's Instagram page:

CM2019-Register-Now.jpg

Signed up for #8 Cruise Moab.
It seems to get better every year.
Thank you Rising Sun, especially with dealing with the changes the last two years.

I'm in again too! was a blast last year...

There are only a few more slots left so you better hurry if you haven't registered yet!

Hey Driver Rob . I am planning on another CM trip had a great time last year . I actually went back in July and we ran Moab Rim and 7 mile and i ran up hells gate again with no spotter . I just signed up for Rubithon also .. My FJ is coming along I got bumper and winch 35s and a Atlas t-case in it now .

Hey Driver Rob . I am planning on another CM trip had a great time last year . I actually went back in July and we ran Moab Rim and 7 mile and i ran up hells gate again with no spotter . I just signed up for Rubithon also .. My FJ is coming along I got bumper and winch 35s and a Atlas t-case in it now .
That's awesome! I'm really looking forward to this next season! I had the rear diff grenade in November and ended up upgrading to 4.88 front and back plus I added an arb up front. The gears were in the to do list, it just happened faster than expected.

We officially sold out today so kudos to those that got in! If you didn't, we're still taking names and putting them on a waiting list. So if you want to get in, there's still a chance!

Hi All! Thanks to everyone who signed up to lead trails this year during the registration process! I've taken that information and plugged it all in to the schedule and we're about 80% towards having enough leaders for each trail offered.

There are still a few trails that don't have any leaders as well as a lack of redundancy in case something happens and I need to make adjustments to the ones that I already have leaders for.

So if you're already registered, and think you might want to lead a trail but didn't click that button during registration, it would be much appreciated it you PM'd me to sign up. I'm trying my hardest to ensure trail leaders do not get burned out and are not overworked. The more volunteers I have, the easier this will be.

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi All! Trail selection has been pushed out to 3/9. If you are registered, please look for an email that will list all of the details.

Thanks!

Hi All! Trail selection has been pushed out to 3/9. If you are registered, please look for an email that will list all of the details.

Thanks!
When will the email be sent? I'm registered, but haven't seen anything come through yet. Thanks!

When will the email be sent? I'm registered, but haven't seen anything come through yet. Thanks!

The emails went out on Saturday. Sorry if you didn't get one. I'll PM you and we can try to figure out what happened.

If anybody else that is registered didn't get an email, please let me know.

Hi guys, sorry for some of the confusion. There have been some last minute changes that we weren't planning for but never fear! An email will go out a few days before trail selection opens and it will have all the links and information you'll need to get the trails you're looking for.

We're using sched.com for the first time this year as the mechanism to select trails and we want to make sure we get it right. If you've been to other events, you're probably familiar with the format and you'll know that it is really nice! It will allow you to receive real time updates and even change your selections during the event if you see spots open on other trails that you may not have originally selected.

We're getting super close so keep a really close eye on your email.

Thanks!
Nic

Just a reminder to everyone, an email will go out 1-2 days before trail selection happens. That email will have all the information you need to select your trails.

I know trail selection was supposed to happen today but we've been having to clear some things up with our permits. The government shut down put a wrench in things but we're getting them resolved. We thought it better to be 100% surre on the trails offered than to have to make a bunch of people change their picks due to not being able to run that trail.

The email will be coming very soon so keep a close eye out!

Cheers!
Nic

Ok, thanks for your patience guys!

It's finally official! If you are registered you should have just received an email giving you a heads up about trail selection. We will start sending out email invites to select your trails at 9:00AM MST this Saturday. The email will be from notifications@sched.com and will take you to their site to select the trails.

Again, the email will take you to the web page that allows you to select the trails for the event. Be on the lookout for that email and if you don't see it, please let me know via PM here or contact us at registration@cruisemoab.com

Check your promotions folder or spam to be sure you received the notice today.

I'm getting stoked!

Hopefully I will be able to figure it out. I will try and log in again tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom