Off on another Cruiser project adventure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, she went away for the winter :(. I have too many other cruiser projects ahead of it. Good news is that my '70 parts 55 has what appears to be a rebuilt engine in it that would slide in the 45 just great. The PO said it was rebuilt (according to the PPO) but he bought it as a basket case too so just talk really. Looking close it really looks promising, giving signs it has been worked over, just sitting for a long time. I'll try to make time for a closer look this winter.
View attachment 1849703 View attachment 1849704 View attachment 1849705 View attachment 1849706

Still loving that rig and the company logo would be hot. Magnet would get my vote or vynil stickers should be removeable with no damage..... curious to peek under mine soon after 10 yrs on the truck. They may require a smooth paint surface though.

That is not the 2f i built for the 72 pig however :/ feel free to ping with questions but not sure if ill have any good intel.

Still loving that rig and the company logo would be hot. Magnet would get my vote or vynil stickers should be removeable with no damage..... curious to peek under mine soon after 10 yrs on the truck. They may require a smooth paint surface though.

That is not the 2f i built for the 72 pig however :/ feel free to ping with questions but not sure if ill have any good intel.

I don't know for sure if I will change what is there but if I do a logo it would have to look aged and for sure be a magnet . The 2f in my 76 fj55 might be the one you built (?). I'll snag a picture when I get a chance. It has nice power.

Ok cool. Was just hoping not a false hope for you or PO myth. This is a not so great account of the build that doesnt even cover the final result of up and running well but has some info and pics. I blame the 45 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom