OEM subtank sender loom location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all.
I'm currently going through the process of removing the LPG system and installing the OEM sub tank in its place. All is going very well except I'm unable to locate the loom the sender for the sub tank plugs in to. Would anyone be able to tell me where it usually runs so I can check before I start running a new loom myself.

Car is a 93 1fz FYI.

Thanks in advance.

I thought it was on the rear cross member, but maybe you mean the harness that passes through the body by the rear seat. These are the best threads on the topic:

I think he is looking for 82169-60020 . I cannot find it out amayama or partouq. Anyone have a lead on this harness?

@snailman can you ask the local toyota dealer in AUS if you can get it? in the states, my parts department says it doesnt show up. if you can get it, please let us know.

@logicbyondreaso @Akella can either of you get this harness from toyota?

I think he is looking for 82169-60020 . I cannot find it out amayama or partouq. Anyone have a lead on this harness?

@snailman can you ask the local toyota dealer in AUS if you can get it? in the states, my parts department says it doesnt show up. if you can get it, please let us know.

@logicbyondreaso @Akella can either of you get this harness from toyota?
Spoke with Toyota yesterday. Unable to get it. They did indicate the one from the 100 series may be the same part number 82169-60030 also unavailable though 😅

any moderators on mud can validate? if so, mark 82169-60020 as a discontinued part for the 80 series. thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom