OEM lights, yet again. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mot

Threads
Updated (06/03/2010)
:D I've got two more pairs on e-bay again! You can see them here or on my sig line link below, as well as on this page of this thread!

I'll also try to post pics on the last page of this thread later.

Thanks for looking and they've got no reserve.... so get busy bidding, PLEASE!!! :hillbilly:

One more thing... unlike my previous auctions these will be 7 day auctions!

Thanks again!!

Mot :D

[Old post starts]
Also, the popular Koito's OEM amber/yellow, multi-reflector fogs being cleared out below:

Koito clearance

And I'd also like to extend the offer to clear out the HID driving lights I have for sale (2 pairs of Hella FF1000's(new), one pair of Koito HID's(new), and the pair of Cibie Super Oscar driving lights (used).

Please scroll down to their posts on other pages on this thread to see their pics, etc...

But I'm going to ask $600US for the Hella's (each pair), $650 for the Koito's, and $400 for the Cibie's, all with free shipping to N. America.

The Hella's usually go elsewhere for around $1,000/pair and the Koito's (Warn) are well above $900 as well.

These are KILLER deals if you ever want the "true" HID aux. lights.
Let me know if these are good enough prices for some of you who have been contemplating/tempted.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

I still have some leftovers from the last time, but I have also acquired some new ones.

If you want any of them, please let me know by posting or you can PM me.

The status on each set is listed on the post whether "Available" or "Sold".

I have some that have not been listed, so please do ask if you're interested in a specific one that might not be listed here.

THANKS!

Mot
PICT0019b.jpg

Last edited:
First up

Yellow Koito-made multi-reflector fogs with black covers (used)

I'm going to ask $175 for the pair plus shipping.

SALE PENDING (4lowNgo)

SOLD!
PICT0032b.jpg

Last edited:
Number Two

Same as above, except these do not have the OEM harness/socket(?). If you are not going to use the OEM set-up or whatever, it should not be an issue, but...

These are in the similar condition as #1, so $175 plus shipping again.

[EDIT] Kind of confusing what I have said above.

So I thought I would let a picture do their talking about how this particular pair is set up/wired. HTH:

Available
PICT0034b.jpg
PICT0002b.jpg

Last edited:
Numero Tres

Pretty much the same as the first ones:

SOLD
PICT0039b.jpg

Last edited:
Clear Ones

These are same as the above three, except they have clear lenses (glass) and chrome cover.

These have the wires, but they are cut a little short, but should not pose any problems with installation. Their "TOYOTA" in white is a little faded, too (not that any of the above ones had any white left in them. :rolleyes: )

I'm gonna go a little lower for these and go $155, yes, plus shipping. ;)

[EDIT]
Here is a pic of the wire(s). HTH

SOLD!
PICT0024b.jpg
PICT0017b.jpg

Last edited:
New Chrome Set

These are same as above, but has all the crap, wires, harness, switch and stuff with them.

SOLD!
PICT0023b.jpg

Last edited:
Change of Pace

I have listed these before...

These were the OEM fog lights for the 62(?) series with 24v. I believe all you have to do to convert it to 12v is to put the 12v bulbs in (but not 100% sure).

I am going to reduce them and ask $75 plus shipping.

BTW, I have the harness for them, as well as the rest of the brackets for installation, but missing the switch.

SOLD!
PICT0029b.jpg
PICT0012c.jpg

Last edited:
Now onto something a little bigger...

illThese were originally for Surf (4Runner) and Prado.

This pair is almost new and in mint condition. They come with chrome covers.

SOLD
PICT0043b.jpg

Last edited:
In yellow...

These are new with black covers.

SOLD!
PICT0049b.jpg

Last edited:
Clear with black

These are also new, with clear lenses and black covers.

SOLD
PICT0051b.jpg

Last edited:
Can I stop now? :rolleyes:

I almost forgot... I just received a new pair of the multi-reflector yellow with black covers today.

$195 (does not come with anything else but what you see in the pic). If you want them mounted badly enough, you'll find a way, I hope. ;p ;)

SOLD!
New2.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody there?

If you are not interested in OEM stuff, I have some non-OEM lights too.

How about a new pair/set of KOITO driving/spot lights.

$245

If the shape of the lights look familiar it's because Warn sells those under their own name. The plastic cover on the box is a little tired, but everything is intact with everything you need for the installation.

SOLD
PICT0062b.jpg
PICT0066b.jpg
PICT0068b.jpg

Last edited:
Some more pics

of the Koito's
PICT0070b.jpg
PICT0079b.jpg
PICT0064b.jpg

and Finally...

CIBIE Visage HID driving lights (new) with wireless remote.

$550

I'm gonna go to bed in a few minutes, but am afraid I won't find anyone posting with interest.
In that case, I guess I'll HAVE TO keep them and find use for them myself. :rolleyes:

SOLD
PICT0054b.jpg
PICT0056b.jpg
PICT0061b.jpg

Last edited:
mot said:
Anybody there?

Hi Mot,
I saw your post :D Boy if I had some extra money. :mad:
When my bumper arives maybe there will be some room on it for those cool yellow fogs, maybe you will still have some left. You get hold of some of the nicest stuff.
Happy Thanksgiving by the way. :flipoff2:
Take care
Steven

Steven,

From the looks of it so far ALL of these lights will still be here when hell freezes over! :D ;)

Thanks for the compliment.

It's that time of year already?
We just barely made it over Halloween. I guess we better order our turkey soon. ;)

Getting cold up there yet?

Mot :)

Oh ya. and no snow yet :mad:
I don't want to chat away in your thread, good luck with the lights they look really cool. Talk to you soon.
Steven

Getting cold up there yet?

Mot :)[/QUOTE]

Nice!

mot said:
These are also new, with clear lenses and black covers.

$215.

Nice stuff. Question for Ya, What kind of bulb does this set use, H4 or ? Aside from looking cool, how well do they work? Thanks

very very nice...

but what's with these "Toyota" wire thingy on them? do you have to remove these when using them?

cosmo said:
Nice stuff. Question for Ya, What kind of bulb does this set use, H4 or ? Aside from looking cool, how well do they work? Thanks

Thanks!

They take "H3" and you can read how Landpimp feels about them here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom