OEM lights, yet again. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
?

do you still have the ones in post #10 the black - clear ?

Spydaz said:
I like the Toyota Yellow ones. Can you reserve these for me MOT? I like the 2nd set of the yellow ones w/ black covers i guess they are used??

Thanks.

Spydaz,

They are still available (those in Post #3, right?).

Let me know how you want to go about getting them. ;)

Thanks!

Mot

BRKLYN1 said:
do you still have the ones in post #10 the black - clear ?

BRKLYN1,

Yesssir, I still have them!!

They are bigger than the other, shiny, multi-reflector ones. Hope you don't have clearance issues. But I REALLY like the way they look though. (Not trying to push what I have or anything here. ;p ).

Let me know if you would like to get them!

Yours,

Mot

I'd like the ones in post #9 if you have them. Are those multi-reflectors?

wtmtnterror said:
I'd like the ones in post #9 if you have them. Are those multi-reflectors?

They are still available, but are not multi-reflectors.

They've got the old texture in them if you know what I mean. ;)

Let me know if I can help you though. :)

Mot

Mot,

Yes the ones in #3. That looks like a weird mounting bracket there. Will i have a problem mounting these on an ARB and what are the dimensions of these lights??

Thanks in advance.

Spydaz,

Please refer to this thread by Landpimp:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=40317

He's got ARB's (on 100/60) and he's purchased them both with the identical mounting spacers that are shown in #3.

John did not mention any problems or difficulties.
I "think" the spacers are contoured to fit the curviture(sp) of some bars/brush guards that were OEM/optional here in Japan. They have both flat parts and contoured parts (about 50/50). So I don't think that would be an issue.

HTH, but let me know if I can take additional pics to clarify it. I can do it tomorrow (it's 11:20 pm on Tuesday here), but your today maybe. ;)

Thanks for your interest. :)

Mot

Last edited:
Sorry that I'm a little slow, but here are some pics taken from front, side and rear to clarify the what the mounting spacer looks like:

HTH

Mot
PICT0001b.jpg
PICT0002b.jpg
PICT0003b.jpg

nakman said:
Bwahahahaha!!!!

nakman,

Thanks, I think..., for the compliment. :rolleyes: ;)

It does look pretty sharp though. I hope you get a good use out of them!

Thanks again!

Mot :)

New Arrival

Some of you might remember seeing used ones of these that I've had for sale before, but I've got a new set with everything (but the bulbs are 24v, so you'll have to change if you run 12v).

As with other OEM fogs that I have, they don't make these anymore (and these are even harder to come by as these were for the LC specifically, compared to the others that were for the LC(and Prado), Surf(4Runner), Hilux, Hiace and RAV4, I don't expect to find another set, new)... Am I soundling like a salesman, yet? ;p

Let me know if you just gotta have them!

Mot

SOLD!
PICT0001c.jpg
PICT0006b.jpg
PICT0008b.jpg

Last edited:
nakman said:
That set looks cool too.. any chance you can get more of those nifty switches? :)

Tim,

I'll look for the part number and will let you know what I find. ;)

Mot

The new pair in #51 are sold!

You may find out who when he puts them on his rig. ;)

You got a set of the clears w/ the guards for sale still? how about the reply to the clear corners, and clear/ red rears I posted last week?

ktmracer01 said:
You got a set of the clears w/ the guards for sale still? how about the reply to the clear corners, and clear/ red rears I posted last week?

Ryan,

Sorry for not getting back to you about the lenses (I did it just now). :frown:

Which fogs are you talking about? If you can give me the post number that would be very helpful. I thiknk there is a pair or two that were pending, but have not materialized. So I might still be able to offer them to you.

Anyway, let me know!

Mot

Mot

How about updating this thread so I know what you still have available. Do I get a discount if I pick them up in person?

Tom

TomH said:
Mot

How about updating this thread so I know what you still have available. Do I get a discount if I pick them up in person?

Tom

Tom,

I'll take you to a local rotary/revolving (Kaiten) sushi restaurant if you came in person to pick up the fogs. ;)

I'll try working on updating the thread by editing in a jiffy.

Mot

Tom,

I've (still :rolleyes: ) got the lights in the following posts:

#3, #4, #6 (pending), #8, #9, #10, #12 and #14.

I should have confessed when the "fetish" thread was up because I just can't stop getting these lights. :crybaby:

I've acquired another pair like #3 and #4, except the "TOYOTA" on the covers are visible (in white). So all in all, I have three pairs of the MR yellow with black covers.

I also have picked up another pair of HID driving lights by Hella, new. I'm going to have to post pics of those, as well as my other pair of Cibie HID (Super Oscar) with wireless remote.

Anyway, let me know when I can come and pick you (guys) up at the shinkansen station. ;)

Mot

Here are pics of Hella's (pics taken off the net) that I have:

Pic 1: I have a never-been-used set of these in Utah (HID Rallye 4000's or aka Luminaters(?). I have a used set in Japan as well. (8.75" in diameter)

Pic 2 & 3: FF1000/Rallye 1000. New pair, in Japan. (6.88" in diameter)

You can check out their prices (new) at Rallylights.com or any other dealers that carry them and PM me with "reasonable":flipoff2: offers. ;)

I will try to dig up my Super Oscar HID pics and post them here as well.

Thanks!

Mot
Rallye%204000%20HID%20frontb.jpg
Rallye_1000_Xenon.jpg
FF1000_HID.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom