OEM lights, yet again. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
e9999 said:
very very nice...

but what's with these "Toyota" wire thingy on them? do you have to remove these when using them?

Eric,

Thanks for the compliment. ;)

I'll try to snap a pic of the back after I take my kids to school, but there's nothing unusual about them (AFAIK).

So please give me a few hours. ;)

Mot

mot said:
Eric,

Thanks for the compliment. ;)

I'll try to snap a pic of the back after I take my kids to school, but there's nothing unusual about them (AFAIK).

So please give me a few hours. ;)

Mot

no, I was just curious whether the plastic thingy with the word "Toyota" stamped on them are supposed to stay on when you turn the lights on... or is that what you meant by "covers"?

Are the Cibie's TRUE HID? Or just the blue tinted bulb.....

I love HID lighting. Don't have the $$ for them right now, but maybe later....

E,

The "TOYOTA" covers do stay on the body and they do not light up (was that one of your questions? :D ).

You can make it light up if you really wanted to, I suppose. :rolleyes: ;p ;)

e9999 said:
no, I was just curious whether the plastic thingy with the word "Toyota" stamped on them are supposed to stay on when you turn the lights on... or is that what you meant by "covers"?

Doc,

They are "TRUE" HID with ballasts and all. You can see the dimensions of the lights and the ballasts in one of the pics if you looked hard enough. ;)

Let me know when/if you are ready though as I don't think most of these lights are going anywhere, I don't think this pair would be an exception either. :crybaby:

I did not post, but I have larger Super Oscar HID (driving) also with wireless remote, used, that I'm asking $400 for (I cleaned the light covers, but have gotten to do any further cleaning/polising).

I'll be waiting Doc! ;)

Mot

Doc said:
Are the Cibie's TRUE HID? Or just the blue tinted bulb.....

I love HID lighting. Don't have the $$ for them right now, but maybe later....

I'll take the 62 series fog lamps that are currently at 24v (the square ones)! Take all the harness stuff too if you still have it.

ballardcruiser said:
I'll take the 62 series fog lamps that are currently at 24v (the square ones)! Take all the harness stuff too if you still have it.

YOU GOT IT!!

You can PM me at motoomi@yahoo.com for details.

THANKS A MILLION!!!

Mot :bounce2:

This is what these fogs look like naked ;p :

I'll put a pic of the harness/connector part.

I've also put a pic of what the connector part looks like for the ones that did not come with the connectors. HTH
PICT0014b.jpg
PICT0026b.jpg
PICT0021b.jpg

nakman said:
Mot, I'm sure you've been asked this 1000 times, but what's the approximate shipping cost over to this here hemisphere of ours? :)

For the 1001st time! :flipoff2:

$30 for slowboat (around two months) or $60 (express air: about a week) for anywhere in the US.

I'll send a pair of fogs for a pair of your ARB clear lenses. ;p ;)

Mot :)

cruiseroutfit said:
Cool... :D Might have to look into a set

Why just a set? :rolleyes:

Seriously, if there is a pair that you are interested in, even if not going to purchase them right away, let me know, so I might be able to save them for you.

From the looks of it, I don't think I will be going after these OEM fogs in the future anymore, maybe if there's a killer deal that I just cannot turn down, but...

Anyway, let me know if I can help. ;)

Mot

Mot-

I am intersted in the set in post #6. Could you email me some pics of the harness and switch.

My email: eagleeye_@msn.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

-M-,

I'll try to get to it this morning after I take my kids to school!

I'm glad that you are (still) interested!! ;)

Mot

Ground Up said:
Mot-

I am intersted in the set in post #6. Could you email me some pics of the harness and switch.

My email: eagleeye_@msn.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

$30 for slowboat (around two months) or $60 (express air: about a week) for anywhere in the US.

I'll send a pair of fogs for a pair of your ARB clear lenses.

Deal!

But seriously, anyone want to go halvsies on express air shipping? Or even a 3-way? (easy kids...)

Hey Nakman, when you offering up the clear ARB lenses dood?

Ok, Mot pencil me in for the set you posted in #11.. the multi-reflector yellow with black covers, smaller Toyota lettering. Eagle Eye, let's split some shipping! who else is in?

And the ARB's are coming.. I know I'm a total slacker on those sorry. My partner in crime left my company and sort of dropped off the face of the earth, left me stranded.. I'll get em knocked out though!

nakman,

Not sure where eagleeye lives and if it'll save you any $$ by going in on it together, especially if you are slowboating it.

But anyway, let me know if you would like to get them even if no one is interested in sharing the ride. ;)

Best,

Mot

I like the Toyota Yellow ones. Can you reserve these for me MOT? I like the 2nd set of the yellow ones w/ black covers i guess they are used??

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom