Wanted OEM Axle Rebuild "Kit" 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I should know this, and yes I'm being lazy, but does anyone (vendors) offer a pre-packed kit of OEM parts for 80 series axles?

I know cruiseroutfitters offers theirs, but hoping for more OEM parts.

Usually go through Camelback Toyota, but want to make sure I check all the part boxes and support our vendors.

Thanks guys.

Georg at valley hybrids is a one stop shops that sell complete overhaul terrain tamer kits with Koyo bearings as well.

Can’t go wrong with cruiser outfitters as well.

I think Beno is a terrain tamer dealer as well. Pick your poison. What’s nice is getting all the parts at once instead of forgetting stuff and having to reorder pinching a penny or two...

Georg sells a nice axle seal driver that he has manufactured as well. Top notch service.

Georg at valley hybrids is a one stop shops that sell complete overhaul terrain tamer kits with Koyo bearings as well.

Can’t go wrong with cruiser outfitters as well.

I think Beno is a terrain tamer dealer as well. Pick your poison. What’s nice is getting all the parts at once instead of forgetting stuff and having to reorder pinching a penny or two...

Tried reaching out to Beno a couple times, but no joy. Probably small potatoes to him. I'll try the other guys. Thanks man.

I should know this, and yes I'm being lazy, but does anyone (vendors) offer a pre-packed kit of OEM parts for 80 series axles?

I know cruiseroutfitters offers theirs, but hoping for more OEM parts.

Usually go through Camelback Toyota, but want to make sure I check all the part boxes and support our vendors.

Thanks guys.

Fwiw our kits are 100% Japanese (not just claimed as such ;)), they include parts from manufactures such as Koyo, AISIN and OEM Toyota. If you desire 100% Toyota boxed OE parts, we stock the parts to assemble front and rear axle kits as well as front and rear differential overhaul kits with OE parts too. Let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom