October 2018 ROTM - Casner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@wildling , I would definitely recommend airing down. Plenty of fellow CSCers will have air if you need a fill up.

Also, there is good dispersed camping south of Sedona on FR 525. It may be a little busy with Fall break, though. Camping near Sedona will save you an hour of driving in the morning.

Last edited:
If someone wants my spot on the run, I will ride with Brice so we have an extra spot open.

Unfortunately I am out. My canyoneering has been relocated at the last minute due to weather. Sorry to not be able to bring the salsa. Have a great trip everyone!

Don't forget your rain boots, everyone! :hillbilly:

Edge of the World camp site was taken. We are one mile further down (east) on 231. Look for the CSC signs.
Here are the GPS coordinates.

GPS coordinates.

1320F096-B54C-4A81-90D3-06ED7210C680.png

04FDDFE2-540E-46CC-8C65-32ED1115D523.png

Maybe can move camp tomorrow, I bet the wet conditions will open that spot back up for us! #positivity:)

Maybe can move camp tomorrow, I bet the wet conditions will open that spot back up for us! #positivity:)

saddletramp just called and said that the new spot is even better than the original - better views!

I will pick up the Salsa since matt is unable to attend.

Last edited:
Got stuck at work.. still here. Going to head out with @Cruddz in the AM.

Love all you guys! Have a great trip, and a shot or two for Erin and I.

Last edited:
I am sorry but have to go winterize our place in the mountains so another open slot is available! Have fun!!!

Love all you guys! Have a grwat trip, and a shot or two for Erin and I.
Jason, Great memories of past Casner runs with you, Erin, and the kids!

How is the weather up there? It is currently raining here in Mesa, 0900 10/13

@OffRoadScott :currently it is Sunny/partly cloudy. Humid, mid 50's. Rain is supposed to start after 11am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom