NOW OPEN - 4x4 Labs Group Buy - Closing Feb 28, 2022 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sent an email a while ago and haven't heard back yet. I really want to get a bumper soon so I'll give it a but more time but then I may just go ahead and order one.

I would call, and not email. I think they're very busy over there and I think emails might get lost in the crush.

Once you have an order in, 0they seem to be quite responsive on emails. If you're addressing things to a specific person after you've talked with them to set up the group buy they are the same, but in order to get things going I would call.

For anyone who wants to take this on as the organizer I would be very surprised if I put in more than an hour over the course of a month making the last one happen. A 15 minute call to get the details sorted out, another 15 to write-up the original thread, and then 5 or so minutes anytime someone posted there intent.

I would call, and not email. I think they're very busy over there and I think emails might get lost in the crush.
^THIS!!

Still trying to get an order right from 2017. Emails don't get answered, at least the last 3 consecutive this year.

Phoned 4x4labs today for a possible group buy they’re gonna check in and call me back

Who’s in if it materialize.

Name, And for what model

I'd be in for weld it yourself sliders for an LX470 1999 no AHC. I just can't get into their front bumper for the hundy, winch is too low it seems and they're trying too hard to replicate the blueberry. Don't get me wrong, their bumpers for other vehicles are gorgeous!

***Edit - When I say too low, I mean in relation to the rest of the bumper, it just kinda sits there and doesn't flow with the rest of the shape. Its plenty high off the ground***

Interested in a rear bumper for a 94 80 series

Been sitting in my storage for a couple of months, finally had time to install it. Genie lift made the install so much easier. Had it powder coated Sand color. JDM tire carrier going in next month along with a new paint job.

C1BC0EA3-03C6-4D5C-82F9-AA07FDC3425E.jpeg

432A4493-074E-4952-8FD1-58AC83622294.jpeg

5F3B2013-DE56-423C-9AEC-20AE6715EB46.jpeg

4x4 Labs recently raised their prices, good thing i was able to join in on the group buy earlier this year. Thanks Ugly Dwarf for setting it up!

I'd be in for weld it yourself sliders for an LX470 1999 no AHC. I just can't get into their front bumper for the hundy, winch is too low it seems and they're trying too hard to replicate the blueberry. Don't get me wrong, their bumpers for other vehicles are gorgeous!

***Edit - When I say too low, I mean in relation to the rest of the bumper, it just kinda sits there and doesn't flow with the rest of the shape. Its plenty high off the ground***
IH8MUDSUMMER22 code is live til end of the month Per 4x4labs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom