NOW OPEN - 4x4 Labs Group Buy - Closing Feb 28, 2022 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK. We're at 11 people. I'll reach out to the folks at 4x4 Labs this afternoon or Monday to get things moving. Thanks everyone.

Anyone else who is interested can still post up and get in on this until I get a "close" date.

Thanks!

Is this still open?
I want all of this, lol-

80 series front bumper 8k 9k 10k.
Sliders 95-97 inline cats.
Double swing tire carrier with flares.

Could he just do a discount code on his site?

Finally gonna put my Hobart handler to use!

Screenshot_20220207-081504.png

Last edited:
Please Read If Participating in This Group Buy:

If you would like to coordinate group shipping to your location, you will need to set that up with other members in your area BEFORE you place your order. You will need to communicate with 4x4 Labs after you place your order that you are participating in group shipping, note who will be receiving the shipment, and where it is being shipped. Email the details to supportandsales@4x4labs.com and include your order number. If you do not do this, your shipping will be charged at the single shipment rate and will be sent to the address you provide. I will not be able to coordinate any group shipping for this order (I will be picking up in person), and 4x4 Labs is also unable to coordinate group shipping (other than to ship to the stated recipient).

With that said, the group buy is now open. Please use code 'IH8MUD2022' when checking out to receive a 10% discount on your order. This discount will be in place until 2/28/22.

Once you've placed your order, please be patient and keep in mind the build / shipping timeframes stated in the initial post.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Tagging all participants in this group buy to state that it is now open. Please place your orders by Feb 28th. Please see my post from a few minutes ago with the discount code and regarding the coordination of group shipping (if you are inclined to go this route).

@Ugly Dwarf - 80 Series Rear Bumper (Built)
@Riverrunner - 80 Series Front Bumper (Kit)
@MES - 70 Series Rear Bumper
@devilzdriver - 80 series interior cargo baskets (Built)
@costahh - 60 Series Rear Bumper (Kit)
@NorthWA - 80 Series Cargo Basket - DS (Built)
@tornadoalleycruiser - Double Swing Out Arm and Tire Holder Assemblies (Kit)
@Zane83 - 80 Series Rear Bumper (Kit)
@Gizziza - First Gen Tundra Front Bumper (Built)
@Lcpnw - 80 Series Rear Bumper (Kit)
@Davidl890 - 80 Series Rear Bumper (Built)
@Trail Rated - 100 Series Rear Bumper (unspecified)
@6GL - 80 Series Rear Bumper and Cargo Racks (unspecified)
@Nad Aitch - 80 Series Front and Rear Bumpers, and sliders (Kit?)

Ordered and discount worked. Thank you @Ugly Dwarf and 4x4 Labs!!!!! :)

Tagging all participants in this group buy to state that it is now open. Please place your orders by Feb 28th. Please see my post from a few minutes ago with the discount code and regarding the coordination of group shipping (if you are inclined to go this route).

@Nad Aitch - 80 Series Front and Rear Bumpers, and sliders (Kit?

@Nad Aitch - 80 Series Front and Rear Bumpers, and sliders (Kit?)

Please Read If Participating in This Group Buy:

If you would like to coordinate group shipping to your location, you will need to set that up with other members in your area BEFORE you place your order. You will need to communicate with 4x4 Labs after you place your order that you are participating in group shipping, note who will be receiving the shipment, and where it is being shipped. Email the details to supportandsales@4x4labs.com and include your order number. If you do not do this, your shipping will be charged at the single shipment rate and will be sent to the address you provide. I will not be able to coordinate any group shipping for this order (I will be picking up in person), and 4x4 Labs is also unable to coordinate group shipping (other than to ship to the stated recipient).

With that said, the group buy is now open. Please use code 'IH8MUD2022' when checking out to receive a 10% discount on your order. This discount will be in place until 2/28/22.

Once you've placed your order, please be patient and keep in mind the build / shipping timeframes stated in the initial post.

Thanks everyone.
Got my order in. Thanks for organizing this @Ugly Dwarf I appreciate it!

Place your order and then follow up with an email to the address above (post 31). Or you can call to discuss before you place the order.

Thanks for setting this up. That escalated quickly.. few more things added to the order.

4x4labs order.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom