NOW OPEN - 4x4 Labs Group Buy - Closing Feb 28, 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ugly Dwarf

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello all.

I reached out to 4x4labs and they agreed to give a discount to Mud members if we can get a group together.

Past buy's have been 10% off anything they build in house (front and rear bumpers, rear bumper attachments, 3rd row seat cargo baskets, etc...), either in built or kit form. I will note they are severely backed up (months) on "Built" items, but I was told they have kits on the shelf if you're looking to build it yourself - SEE BELOW FOR UPDATE ON TIMING.

Please post what you want to buy in this thread so I can keep a list going and let Luke know when we're ready to open it up with a code.

Thanks

List of Participants:
Ugly Dwarf - 80 Series Rear Bumper (Built)
Riverrunner - 80 Series Front Bumper (Kit)
MES - 70 Series Rear Bumper
Devilzdriver - 80 series interior cargo baskets (Built)
costahh - 60 Series Rear Bumper (Kit)
NorthWA - 80 Series Cargo Basket - DS (Built)
tornadoalleycruiser - Double Swing Out Arm and Tire Holder Assemblies (Kit)
Zane83 - 80 Series Rear Bumper (Kit)
Gizziza - First Gen Tundra Front Bumper (Built)
LCPNW - 80 Series Rear Bumper (Kit)
Davidl890 - 80 Series Rear Bumper (Built)
Trail Rated - 100 Series Rear Bumper (unspecified)
6GL - 80 Series Rear Bumper and Cargo Racks (unspecified)
Nad Aitch - 80 Series Front and Rear Bumpers, and sliders (Kit?)

Edited to add:
I received an email from Simon at 4x4 Labs to clarify some estimates for product availability.

"Here's some specifics right now:
Built bumpers and sliders are currently 16-20 weeks.
Built attachments are currently 6-10 weeks.
Kits, depending on the vehicle, are approximately 2 weeks. The more rare vehicles (70 Series etc) will take longer as we don't always keep parts in stock."

Edited 2/9/22:
The Group Buy is Now Open.
See post 31 for important info on shipping and the code to use when checking out. This code is valid until 2/28/22.

Last edited:
Wish they made a 200 series rear....!

Ill be down for a 70 series Troopy rear bumper with right side swing out.
@MES

Did you confirm they make the bumper you're looking for? I've seen their 40, 55, 60, 80, and 100 series bumpers, but I didn't see anything for the 70 series. I'm not familiar with those enough to know if they would be compatible with one of the models listed.

Also, do you want a kit or a built bumper?

Thanks

80 series interior cargo basket's built.

Hey I was part of the 2021 group buy in March and got them in August

There are areas rusting is showing where they tack weld their 4x4 logo

Just want to make sure the right expectations are set

My order with them was almost $5k
My Jerry can basket has the most rust coming out - pics will follow just tag me . It’s dark n I’m in bed

@MES

Did you confirm they make the bumper you're looking for? I've seen their 40, 55, 60, 80, and 100 series bumpers, but I didn't see anything for the 70 series. I'm not familiar with those enough to know if they would be compatible with one of the models listed.

Also, do you want a kit or a built bumper?

Thanks
Will confirm with 4x4labs. Its not listed on the website, but he does make them. I already have a front one on my Troopy. Will keep you posted.

I have updated the list of interested parties. We're currently at 5, and need 10 to open this up.

Additionally, I received the following update on product availability from 4x4 Labs last night. This timing is in place regardless of ordering individually or as part of the group buy.

Kits, depending on the vehicle, are approximately 2 weeks. The more rare vehicles (70 Series etc) will take longer as we don't always keep parts in stock."

Not a ton to order but it will at least help you get to your goal.
interested in swingout kit (double swingout half length, pair)
and tire holder assembly kit

I have updated the list of interested parties. We're currently at 5, and need 10 to open this up.

Additionally, I received the following update on product availability from 4x4 Labs last night. This timing is in place regardless of ordering individually or as part of the group buy.

Im in for a 80 series rear bumper in kit form! Just spoke with Ian and he said ya'll were putting something together! :)

OK. We have eight people with intent. Two more and we are a go. Hoping to open this up in early February.

Let me know if you want to join this.

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Thank you for organizing the 4 x 4 lab group buy. We appreciate the savings and your time.

I noticed you updated your first post and listed my need but I don’t think you got it quite right. I am just looking for just the driver side cargo rack with mesh. They come open or with mesh.

80 Series Land Cruiser (1990-1997) 3rd Row Seat Cargo Racks
Left Side (US Driver) / Mesh / Built

@NorthWA, I'll check out my in-box situation. Looks like I let my Silver Star Membership lapse a while back.

I've updated the original post to reflect what you want.

That said, it is my understanding that this is just where interest is expressed and names are gathered. When it comes time to place your order, 4x4 Labs will give us a discount / coupon code to use at checkout for the discount, and everyone will be responsible for placing / paying for their own orders - this is when you would specify exactly what you want.

Thanks

I'd be interested in the First Gen Tundra front bumper Built and powder coated

We have nine people interested. One more and we can open this up.

Who DOESN'T need something from 4x4 Labs?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom