November Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mrs. 76 FJ40, Lylia's surprise is a Black Bean salsa and chips plus the stale Peeps as promised.

I don't believe Belowdeckfab (Ryan) and Greytandy (Dave) are coming.

Crash and I are caravaning, either 66 to 81 or 29 to 33.

grayt

I can't believe that Dave is not going to make it. :rolleyes:

Dave is in San Francisco with his much better half.

I don't believe Belowdeckfab (Ryan) and Greytandy (Dave) are coming.

Crash and I are caravaning, either 66 to 81 or 29 to 33.

i haven't heard from ryan, i had offered him a seat, no worries.

beans, 4# worth, are now starting to stew, smoked bacon added panchetta style to them....mmmmm

we just finished up the brownies and tader salad. looking forward to it. See everyone tomorrow!

updated list:

Hakalugi - 1 adult, 2 children -- pulled pork and beans, plates, forks (only 20 on hand, anyone have some more), 32 buns/rolls
Land Shark – 2 adults, 2 children -- coleslaw and plates
Von Hayek – 2 adults, 2 children -- pasta salad
Yukon LX - - potato salad and brownies
TRFCSUX – ~ 3 adults
Devilmans Hand – 2 adults
Ryngbsn
Jcj_78FJ40 – 2 adults, 2 children - Black Bean salsa and chips plus the stale Peeps
CRASHTH – 2 adults
76FJ40 – 2 adults
Belowdeckfab
Greytandy
PEGUSAS
Josh N - dropped, illness
Cuteo100 - dropped, mechanical
D_cav - - cake (?)
LandCruiser1988 – 2 adults, 3 children
CAHarris – 2 adults, 1 child - two buckets of fried chicken & some bottled water, plates, napkins
CMD82 - - grill, edit: yes, and dogs/buns
crashth - ? -- weiners

they went on about 45 min ago, i hope they're done in 12 hrs....
pre-cook.jpg

Last edited:
pegasus - thanks for the tip. i got nat geo map 791. it seems to start just west of the rallying point, showing the hills and (at least some) trails. nice.

Hakalugi - 1 adult, 2 children -- pulled pork and beans, plates, forks (only 20 on hand, anyone have some more), 32 buns/rolls
Land Shark – 2 adults, 2 children -- coleslaw and plates
Yukon LX - - potato salad and brownies
TRFCSUX – ~ 3 adults
Ryngbsn
Jcj_78FJ40 – 2 adults, 2 children - Black Bean salsa and chips plus the stale Peeps
CRASHTH – 2 adults
76FJ40 – 2 adults
Belowdeckfab
Greytandy
PEGUSAS
Josh N
Cuteo100 - dropped, mechanical
D_cav - - cake (?)
LandCruiser1988 – 2 adults, 4 children - cooler full of drinks,chips
CAHarris – 2 adults, 1 child - two buckets of fried chicken & some bottled water, plates, napkins
crashth - ? -- weiners

hey gang, sorry for being offline past few days, work ****. but i'm back.

christian:

"Looks like I'll be able to make this trip as well. Can't wait. Will have one other guy & possibly one of my sons in tow. I'm down for mtg. @ 8:30 or 10:00, whatever works best for everyone. Fernando, LMK what I can contribute to this potluck. Can't wait to sample pork from the egg ;) - Christian"

good question, so i'm taking vonhayek's people list and adding a food value, trying to run through the pages, if i missed what you're bringing, email via the user cp so it goes to my gmail and i'll edit this post

Hakalugi - 1 adult, 2 children -- pulled pork and beans
Land Shark – 2 adults, 2 children
Yukon LX - - potato salad
TRFCSUX – ~ 3 adults
Ryngbsn
Jcj_78FJ40 – 2 adults, 2 children - Lylia's surprise
CRASHTH – 2 adults
76FJ40 – 2 adults
Belowdeckfab
Greytandy
PEGUSAS
Josh N
Cuteo100
D_cav - - cake (?)
LandCruiser1988 – 2 adults, 3 children
CAHarris – 2 adults, 1 child
crashth - ? -- weiners

obviously the food thing is totally optional.

i plan on being at the store, or near it if the parking lot is full @ 10am :) i'm leaving fairfax by 6:45am, so we can hit the waffle house near gainsville, if anyone would like to caravan and not be in a rush hit me up with the email function in the cp

so, i'll be bringing a folding table and plates, forks, napkins. the beans we'll heat the morning of (they stew for hours the night before) but i'm wondering if i should bring the coleman stove to warm them up. the pork won't be fridge cold, i'm weighing smoking it overnight and shredding and keeping it warm in a cooler (or warmer) we'll see.

Is the plan to depart from the store at 10am??

southern route rally points?

I am coming from Stafford too. Like you I am also confused to the when and where.
Black Ops - I am still interested in meeting up if you are. Maybe d-cav too?

ryngbsn - hov lot on rt3, nlt 7:30? You can email me at d_cav (at) comcast (dot) net to confirm. I'll pm my mobile to both (no drunk dialing pls).

Land Shark - that would put us at the merge w/33 around 9:40. Not sure of anyplace to meet around there, but if it happens, fine, otherwise - see ya at the store.

It looks like I will be missing this one...we scheduled the movers (Two Marines Moving) to come on Sunday to finish moving boxes and furniture around...hopefully a few more weeks and we will be settled.

- Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom