eBay Not mine- Guy is cutting the roof off and has the rest available before going to scrap-- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks to be the remains of this pig here, owned at one time by a past user by the handle of @DWitcher or something like that.

F7AF90A5-4B81-4A5B-9BCE-C97212DA9CC5.jpeg

Last edited:
If I remember correctly- the shell as it is seen was for sale in Bakersfield on Craigslist 2-3 years ago.

The tub didn’t really look that bad from the pics. It would be interesting to hear why this 55 was disassembled and then scrapped.
Probably the owner sought out to restore it and then realized that they were in way over their heads. I've picked up more than one project like that. If you have the patience to deal with someone else's mistakes you can pick them up very inexpensively.

You’re probably right @samc2447 . I think something must have happened to @DWitcher . He was on here in the later 2000’s and then wasn’t seen since around 2011. Maybe he had to sell everything when the economy tanked.(?) He had at least two FJ55. We now know the fate of the yellow SOA rig, but the red and white one has yet to resurface.

A3E747C4-89E3-40CC-A7FE-EBC88D40B11E.jpeg

The tub didn’t really look that bad from the pics. It would be interesting to hear why this 55 was disassembled and then scrapped.
This! ^^^
How does it go from a running, Cruising Pig to a shell on a trailer, heading for the scrap yard?

that truck is just south of me, not much left, i traded some door seals for the doors,front clip, few others. Rockers , bottom of fenders cut
Which one? The yellow shell? Or the red and white? Love those bib turn signals...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom