Not cruiser related.. (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1689058078804.png

Heading up to Chemainus this afternoon to harvest Prius parts to have our Prius repaired.

Went to BC Children’s two months ago with about 16 hours notice… and I’ve now been back a few days. Time to knock the cobwebs out of the car and get it done. Fingers crossed everything will go smoothly and the seller will make life easy.

If I don’t surface again this evening… you’ll know where to send Search & Rescue.

Last edited:
Looks like you hit the trifecta! Well done.
I kinda wonder about the snake. That's about 5' up in the wall near the top of the hw tank. Kinda surprised it could even get there.

Seemed pretty slow, so I don't know if it's digesting a bullfrog (or a mouse I guess)or about to give birth?

Either way it's now under my work bench so I'll have to try to get it out before it gets squashed.😏

I kinda wonder about the snake. That's about 5' up in the wall near the top of the hw tank. Kinda surprised it could even get there.

Seemed pretty slow, so I don't know if it's digesting a bullfrog (or a mouse I guess)or about to give birth?

Either way it's now under my work bench so I'll have to try to get it out before it gets squashed.😏
Probably why you didn’t see any mice… ;)

As roommates go, it's not bad.
He disappeared from under the bench , so I'm sure he's somewhere waiting to make me jump again 😅
At least it's not Australia where the snake would be deadly poisonous and shoot lasers from its eyes.
Didn’t you just get a shipment of parts from Australia a few weeks back?

How thoroughly did you check through the packing materials? Did you empty them all out or just grab the shiny bits to admire them in better light and just leave the open box sitting there?

IMG_4854.jpeg

Never happens with a Landcruiser… never. Is this in your yard Bradford?

IMG_4853.jpeg

Volvo hits a new low… I guess their stocks aren’t doing well. At least they have a big trunk.

Didn’t you just get a shipment of parts from Australia a few weeks back?

How thoroughly did you check through the packing materials? Did you empty them all out or just grab the shiny bits to admire them in better light and just leave the open box sitting there?
I'm sure a few fun Aussie spiders have hitchhiked around the world.

My last box of parts was from the states, so it's more the stupid I worry about catching...

Just a friendly reminder that Jeeps suck. Actually sucking would a compliment for a Jeep. Landcruisers for life!

Just a friendly reminder that Jeeps suck. Actually sucking would a compliment for a Jeep. Landcruisers for life!

Colin disagrees. :lol:

In with the new:
1691531925048.png

Out with the old:
1691531984950.png

This is not gonna make his videos less cringey...:lol:
Well, at least we have have absolutely no reason to watch any of his videos… rather than nothing to gain from watching them. We won’t accidentally watch one because it has a Landcruiser in it, and then… :vomit:

My neighbor will probably be there. He has a cute little Sunbeam Rapier.

Which coincidentally, I fixed an electrical problem in a couple weeks ago. :lol:

He also has an old Sunbeam motorcycle, I'm not really a bike guy, but that thing is cool.

I'll try to remember to grab a picture of it next time I'm over there.
I was over there helping him with (yet) another electrical problem with the Sunbeam car ... 😔

finally got a pic of this.

Apparently there's something deeply weird about how it shifts... ****ed if I know. I avoid donorcycles. 🤣

PXL_20230814_003951588.jpg

PXL_20230814_003942597~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom