For Sale NOS hand primer fuel pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
$700 + the ride. This is at least 40-50 years old so highly recommend a diaphragm swap. That being said it does pass the FSM test, the camshaft lever holds my 150lbs weight up with fingers over both ports.

84658F86-5B3F-4B14-80BF-517BB00E342F.jpeg

Last edited:
Late 50’s early 60’s I believe. I am not well versed in the very early stuff

What makes this nos? Should be mint in the box for $700?

Good question, simply thats what it was described to me as when I purchased, and seems to be to be accurate from what i can tell. I can’t see any indication it was installed on a vehicle, no marks on the mounting surface from bolts, no wear on the cam lever.
I based my pricing off the other ones that are for sale. Im not in any rush to sell it. I wasn’t planning on listing it at all, it is a neat rare item but there’s some shop upgrades i’ve been wanting lately

Bump

Dang……I got a pair of these……

Bump. price drop to $650, help me fund a new parts washer :)

Bump

Bump, fire sale price drop. $550 plus shipping this weekend only

Bump.

Bump!

this is now getting vapor honed and rebuilt and will be $600 shipped US.

If you are replacing the diaphragm would highlight that point. Believe those are different the later sixties and seventies fuel pumps. Oil seep from the shaft the handle pivots on and leaking diaphragm are the biggest with these. Can deal with a small oil leak from the shaft over gas getting into the oil pan.

Pretty sure it is possible to use the later four reed valve version top half with these. The guide for the handle should work with that setup. Because I run stock engines with mechanic fuel pumps the primer comes in handy after a cruiser has set for a few months. These helps get the engine start quickly versus cranking the engine over while the fuel pump primes and gets gas to the carburetor. After getting gas up to the correct level in the carburetor I pump the gas pedal a few times then with the choke pulled engine starts right. Works great even in cold weather.

Bump

$500 shipped price drop. only have one now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom