Northern California Bj74 mechanics turbo diesel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

I'm located in Northern CA. I'm looking for a turbo diesel mechanic to do some work on my 1988 BJ 74. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Located in the Sacramento area. I would like to swap auto trans for manual and remap engine.

Located in the Sacramento area. I would like to swap auto trans for manual and remap engine.
Valley hybrids in Stockton CA is THE place to go.
@orangefj45 is the man for all h55f swaps.

What do you mean by remap? Tuning? By far the biggest upgrade will be a new and better matched turbo. Either a gturbo bolt on or Holset he221w or Td04HL-19t variant.

The h55f swap alone will net a big driveability upgrade for power feel and a correctly sized turbo with fuel even slightly turned up completely changes the feel. Feels “modern”

Next step would be an intercooler which is a bit of a pain on the bj74 but doable. That’s my next step.

We can certainly help!!!!

We have the B-series H55F rebuilt transmissions in stock along with most of the components for the swap. Show free to reach out to us via email or phone.
We’re an hour south of you ….. and we STRICTLY work on cruisers ….. and 4 of us here at the shop drive diesel cruisers.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers
Shop 209-475-8808
Sales@valleyhybrids.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom