For Sale Northern California: 2004 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Mudders,

I am looking to potentially sell my 100 series. I ended up getting an 80 as well and like it much more. I actually bought it from a fellow mudder earlier this year but can't afford having 2 LC's and a 7 month old baby. My lose, your gain. The car has been wheeled once at my local OHV park with a handful of camping trips with my family. It's too nice for me to mess up. My 80 is the beater.. ;)

~150k miles
AHC works well
Califronia car - no rust
LED interior lights
Their is a minor scratches, dings & dents from the parking lot.
Waterpump & timing belt changed @ 127k miles with OEM Parts
All fluids have been recently changed
Carfax documents are available
Maintenance records are available as well

The "mods" I've done:
(5) Tundra wheels with K02 tires 275/70/18
Metaltech Sliders (will probability remove)
Changed the T-hoses
Tinted front windows

For people who are curious, this is the old ad:
For Sale - 2004 lx470 California near Sacramento 142k

Asking $18,000 obo
Located in San Jose, CA
Seller: Will

Mudders only for now

View attachment 1518353

View attachment 1518354

Hey bud. I live in Montana but grew up in Palo Alto. Mind letting my dad do a test drive? I have a built 80 (have for a decade) and decided I need the refinements hehe

Hey bud. I live in Montana but grew up in Palo Alto. Mind letting my dad do a test drive? I have a built 80 (have for a decade) and decided I need the refinements hehe

PM'd you

Just wondering on the tires. You mentioned the Tundra 18's, but in the pics it still has the factory LX wheels. Do you have two sets of wheels and tires? If so, are both sets of tires in good shape? Any way you could post a pic with the front windows tinted and the wheels that are on it presently? Thanks so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom