SOLD 2004 LX470 For Sales 157k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
I am selling my 2004 LX470, black with grey leather interior. I am the second owner, and I purchased the car in 2012. It has been maintained, with records of all the important stuff: Timing belt/water pump, CV Axles, brakes, tires, diff fluids, etc. Mobil1 Synthetic since I purchased at 32k mi. Overall great shape. Runs, shifts, drives excellent, with fully functional AHC. All power options work great. The things it "needs:" The driver seat bolster just wore a hole through the leather, so I would recommend a leather kit. There is one ding and a few scratches courtesy of me stupidly loading two kayaks at once years ago and one slid off. Some spotting on the hood that may or may not buff out-haven't attempted yet. One spot in the leather on the back/bottom side of the middle row seat where my puppy got into it (also years ago). It has excellent condition third row seats, original unused carpet floormats in addition to rubber mats. This is a clean one with REALLY low miles. Time for a new Tundra, but this deserves someone who will love it. No rust other than some surface on a couple skid plates underneath. Body/frame/suspension/drivetrain components all good. Located in Nashville, TN. I'm thinking $18,500 obo, but probably a little flexible there. Pricing isn't the easiest on these things. Message me for more photos.

IMG_9047.jpg

IMG_9051.jpg

IMG_9054.jpg

IMG_9056.jpg

IMG_9059.jpg

Was curious if you could share the price it ended up going for? I live in Nashville, and wanted to jump on this one, but get married in two weeks and I think the fiancee would've killed me. Tough to find any comps around town on these. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post it publicly.

Was curious if you could share the price it ended up going for? I live in Nashville, and wanted to jump on this one, but get married in two weeks and I think the fiancee would've killed me. Tough to find any comps around town on these. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post it publicly.
I think it's fine to post. It sold from the front yard, not on MUD anyway. Comps are tough on these and I had to be patient. I sold it for $17,250. I had plenty of trolls waste my time and offer $12-15k. There just aren't many left that have this low of mileage with documented service history and not rusted out. I'm happy the new owner was psyched to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom