NorCal Spotted: Red 62 (and 45) in the Bay Area - (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.jchattdesign.com
I normally don't post sighting threads, but this one was unique.
We were heading to Petaluma from Hayward in our 80 and I noticed a 45 a good 1/8 mile ahead. It looked great so I tried to catch up to him. As I did so, I see a red 60 in the center lane. We line up on all 3 lines for a few seconds - 80-62-45. I give a thumbs up and proceed on our way. It was a great moment, and all three of us understood the significance. I would've loved to pull over and get some shots but we were running late. Hello if you are here!

We had our GoPro running at the time. Hope someone recognizes either.
G0010306_crop.jpg
G0010308crop.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure that's a 45 and not a 55? ****, I wasn't there, what do I know?
Cool shot.

Definitely a '45; back window and taillights are wrong for a '55, as well as the "ribbing" down the sides.

First two are a '67 FJ45, last is the back-end of a '55.

Thanks. You know, the whole time I was behind it I thought it was a "Pig". When I looked in my rear view it was a 40.

Looked darn close to this:
FJ45

Hah! Beat me to it.

haha. Thanks for the clarification though! First time I've seen a 45 in person.

I've never been lucky enough to see a 45 or 55 in person. I just get to drool over both online.

45LV - nice truck(s)!

Wonder if it was Georg @ Valley Hybrids? He is OrangeFJ45 on here... I know he has more than a few trucks at his shop in Stockton and frequents the coast.

Lated said:
I've never been lucky enough to see a 45 or 55 in person. I just get to drool over both online.

You must come to Georgia! A few of each at ACC, plus some 70 series!!

Great spot btw OP!

45LV - nice truck(s)!

What exactly is the "LV"? I assume it is the wagon version of the 45 since I've seen a lot of 45 "trucks"

Lated said:
What exactly is the "LV"? I assume it is the wagon version of the 45 since I've seen a lot of 45 "trucks"

Correct, not to be confused with the 45 troopy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom