Nor Cal SF Bay Area: CRUISERS & COFFEE, Sat. 03/04/2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings,

Nor Cal Bay Area Land Cruisers is hosting its quarterly "CRUISERS & COFFEE" this coming Saturday, March 4, 2023 in Milpitas (McCarthy Ranch) from 8am - 12 noon.

Where: 127 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035

Please join our newest local group here in the SF Bay Area located in Northern California. Meet other club members, network and be a part of our growing society.

ALL series Land Cruisers are welcome!

More events to come for 2023! Be a part of it! Follow us on IG @norcal_bayarea_landcruisers
and on Facebook.

- Rey
IG: @trpl_lok
FB: @fjrey

IMG_20230208_190802_466.jpg

I’m kind of far away in the North Bay but keep posting and I’ll make it to one of them!

I’m kind of far away in the North Bay but keep posting and I’ll make it to one of them!
Thank you for your support!

Our Cruisers & Coffee Meet are held quarterly. 2-3x a year followed by trail / camp runs, tech clinics, "mod days", charity events and clean up days.

If you can't make it to one we will have another! Our group welcomes ALL series Land Cruisers from the Greater Bay Area and beyond. We hope to see you at one of our events!

Follow us here, Instagram or Facebook.

IG: @norcal_bayarea_landcruisers

Rey
IG: @trpl_lok

I guess 4Runner is not invited, my LC is still in hibernation till spring catch you guys on the next one already planned on things this weekend. Post up pics of the event.

I guess 4Runner is not invited, my LC is still in hibernation till spring catch you guys on the next one already planned on things this weekend. Post up pics of the event.
Actually all Toyotas are welcome, however they'd be supporting Land Cruisers by their interests, questions, networking or maybe inspired to get into a Land Cruiser. It's about sharing and educating the community.

Besides, we have designated parking for the "non Land Cruisers" types.

But a big THANK YOU for any support!

GridArt_20230303_111136141.jpg

Pretty large turnout of mainly Cruisers, with a few other Yotas in the mix. Bay Area represent! :D
4BCA365B-8E5A-4CA1-B7D5-A4E9E4B9D258.jpeg
868F5E4B-9FBF-4168-A839-7741926C3D84.jpeg
F0F860E3-8D86-449D-9D78-D0C5AE543266.jpeg
B9E8450F-3454-4055-9A9C-455F5EE47BFC.jpeg
3C1A7214-12FD-45BF-AD22-4288883C806E.jpeg

Looks like a good turn out, nice to see some 60's and lots of 80's showed up.

I think they’d tolerate my 4Runner but sounds like my DB Tacoma would be pushing it :flipoff2:

I think they’d tolerate my 4Runner but sounds like my DB Tacoma would be pushing it :flipoff2:

The TacomaWorld meet ups are all Glocks, wannabe DJs, and a comp to see who has the most Baja Designs lights. Also, if your Taco is not freshly washed and ceramic coated they tell you to leave. :cool:

Full disclosure: I am a former 2nd gen DCSB owner. All King bling and blindingly bright amber fogs, SCS, I went all he way in to that space. Now I'm happily married to my beaterific 80 and I couldn't love it anymore.

----------------------------------

Bummed to have missed this one, we should definitely organize a North Bay meet up for late-Spring. I'm happy to help organize.

Yeah, there are other groups near & far in the SF Bay Area that has events for other Toyotas. Generally they consists of T4Rs and Tacos. Most that are there just post up and show off their $60k suspension. LOL IMPO
A small fraction don't really wheel but are always looking for a venue to post up.

Now we Land Cruisers are far few and in between especially with the older series LC's. Our group was created not only to showcase but to established a network system, share tech tips and build commarderie within Land Cruiser community.

We welcome non Land Cruisers to our events, however we focus on Land Cruisers as that is our base. Again not to focus on you solely, however our group has received questions, comments and little resistance because we do focus on Land Cruisers. We as a group support other Yota groups in the area, but also see that the current trends are the non yotas mentioned above.

My question.. Why can't our group be for Land Cruisers?

Again, we appreciate everyone's support and we hope to see more Land Cruisers of any series at our events.
20230304_101047.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom