Nomad Convoy Rims FJ60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, First post here on Mud but have been on the forum for a while always learning from everyone. Thought that this would be a good first post.
Got a new set of wheels and tires mounted on the 60 today. They are Nomad Convoy 501s in 15x7 -10. Tires are Kinda Klever in 33x10.5r15. I had been looking around a while for interesting options for wheels to replace the stock steels and I had narrowed it down to these and the SCS F5s, and decided to go with these. Very happy I did. Nomad designed this size specifically for the 40/60 series and they fit perfect. Beautiful fit and finish.
First impressions on the new kinda klever RT is very good as well. I had KO2s on before that had worn unevenly, cupped, were hard, and loud. I appreciate that kenda has come out with more uncommon sizes and given an alternative to BFG who pretty much monopolizes the 33x10.5s So far on my test drives around town with the kendas they are surprisingly quiet for such an aggressive trail tire. My BFGs were definitely old and hard, which likely made them even louder, but the kendas so far have impressed me, and I am also very happy with the look. We will find out soon how they perform off road, but others seem to think they do very well.
Just thought I would make a post highlighting this very new wheel and tire setup since I haven't seen it elsewhere on the forum and maybe help somebody else out there like me decide.
IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg

Looking at the Nomads for my 70 series as well, but probably in 16" to much stock wheel size. Does anyone know if these fitting the 60 series will translate to the 70 series as well? Bolt pattern is right but they are slightly wider rims than stock as far as I can tell.

Just got mine mounted on the 100 yesterday. Pretty happy with the look, but keep in mind that if you're on a 100/200 and using 5-lug wheels, Nomad only makes them with 0mm offset so the tires will poke out about 2 inches at stock height. Will also need to do some fender liner heating and maybe trimming since I do rub a bit when I turn.

1000009589.jpg
1000009593.jpg

Looking at the Nomads for my 70 series as well, but probably in 16" to much stock wheel size. Does anyone know if these fitting the 60 series will translate to the 70 series as well? Bolt pattern is right but they are slightly wider rims than stock as far as I can tell.
I would contact them, they have mounted them on 70s before. I think the 15s are the only ones with the correct backspacing though, at least for the 60 series. All the photos they have of cruisers with 16s they all had spacers. They were pretty knowledgeable about the fitment though so I’d contact them.

I have 17x9. If I knew how they fit I would have ordered the with -10 offset so they would have stick out flush with the flares. I had to add 1.25" spacers to achieve it. Tires are 315/70/17.

View attachment 3590264

View attachment 3590265

View attachment 3590266
Ah perfect thank you! I usually am pretty good with getting the right offset for stance I want but couldn't find much info on the NOMAD rims for the 80's 🤪 I know the 0's are on backorder but think they can get me the -10 decently quick. Great looking rig! Always been a huge fan of the dark emerald for these.

Ah perfect thank you! I usually am pretty good with getting the right offset for stance I want but couldn't find much info on the NOMAD rims for the 80's 🤪 I know the 0's are on backorder but think they can get me the -10 decently quick. Great looking rig! Always been a huge fan of the dark emerald for these.
Thanks my friend. Always here to help. Hope you find your wheels and upload pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom