craigslist No affiliation, PNW 2003 with a good price on it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, I already marked it as a favorite, in fact. Personally any decent condition 03+ for <14K seems pretty reasonable in my book.

Seems fair - he's wrong about it being the first year with navigation though. Most 2002s have it, and I've seen 2001 with it and potentially even 2000s IIRC. No matter how you look at it a 14 year old navigation system is NOT desirable so I have no idea why he's touting it.

Seems fair - he's wrong about it being the first year with navigation though. Most 2002s have it, and I've seen 2001 with it and potentially even 2000s IIRC. No matter how you look at it a 14 year old navigation system is NOT desirable so I have no idea why he's touting it.

First year where I think it was mandatory.

I agree that it's not desirable, but "nav" seems to be marketing buzz in the land of craigslist. I think the more troubling thing is that this nav can't easily be removed due to it being tightly integrated with HVAC. I think this coupling is removed in the 200-series NAV units. But please, correct me if I'm wrong, that'd be a costly mistake if I went that route. :)

First year where I think it was mandatory.

I agree that it's not desirable, but "nav" seems to be marketing buzz in the land of craigslist. I think the more troubling thing is that this nav can't easily be removed due to it being tightly integrated with HVAC. I think this coupling is removed in the 200-series NAV units. But please, correct me if I'm wrong, that'd be a costly mistake if I went that route. :)

Though uncommon, 2003+ 100s were available without nav. It's rare to find, but I've seen a few in the last 10+ years I've watched cruisers. I have not however seen a 200 in the US without nav, but it is common in the rest of the world to see 200s without nav (also diesel engines, manual transmissions, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom