Next Meet June 6th @9am. Rudy’s 360 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's north San Antonio for some of us.

There’s a similar event here called Cars and Coffee at COTA every month. But don’t think they have had it since Pandemic. Hopefully it’ll start again
I've been watching their FB but they're still shut down. Plus I'd rather hang out with cruiser heads if possible :cheers:

I agree Dave, pretty good distance for some. Matter of fact I’ve had an idea for a cruiser only, well Lexus and Toyota only thing. An idea I may run by everyone at some point.

FJ40 owners be like: Too far.
Fj60 owners: doable
200 series owners: Of course, let me cool down my seats before I start driving.

Speaking of too far, Trianon Coffee in West Lake Hills has pastries and meatless Taco Deli tacos. Texas Honey Ham nearby has amazing breakfast food. Big parking lots.

Rudy's @ 360 also has good breakfast tacos and typically lots of parking in the back. Plenty of tables too.
Of course just as soon as I try to be active in this group my schedule gets jacked. I now have a conflict for the 30th. I'd love it if ya'll would consider sliding to the next weekend or whenever. If everyone is married to the 30th that's cool I'll catch the next one. Regardless I think Rudy's is a good choice!

This weekend work for anyone? I'd love to meet other LC owners.

9a @ 5/23 @ Rudy's??

I'm inclined to stick with the 30th because it's still May lol. And this weekend is short notice. But the next Sunday, June 6th could possibly work as well. If y'all want to put it to a a vote we can. If we go June 6th, this could be the June meet, but we'll see.

Last edited:
either. I just need to get out.

Next for me

Either

Damn it! I'm traveling the 6th.

I'll catch everyone at the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom