Next Meet June 6th @9am. Rudy’s 360 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! Bout time we meet up again. I think I'm gonna leave this open to just about any ideas y'all might have. Whichever idea is the most in favor, we'll shot for doing that!

So post up any ideas! A little road trip might be nice.

May 29th (Or make it a whole weekend)

Stay safe out there!

Have fun, all-- can't wait to get down there and meet up

Will be out of town that weekend. Look forward to the next one.

Enjoy all.

I’m out every remaining weekend in May with trips planned to PINS, Ft. Davis and east Texas.

I’ll look forward to the next one

Tyler, what's the plan?

I'd be down and looking forward to getting to finally meet some folks.

I'd be up and down for that.

Sounds great. This weekend is full how does next Sunday morning work for ya’ll? What part of town are you in? I’m NW but good to travel anywhere. East side probably has the highest concentration of good coffee spots

Following. I'd be stoked to start up a Cruisers and Coffee once a month also. Any interest from this group for that?
I typically post a meet once a month somewhere. It’s been spotty since the pandemic but I think we can start getting back to normal. If y’all want to meet at a spot this time for beer or breakfast or something that would be cool!?

dIItto, the issue is I need to work around race at COTA which I will be attending, hope to be able to attend.

k

Personally my preference would be for Coffee and or breakfast simply because my girls(7 & 9) like to see all the trucks and I think the coffee/breakfast aspect makes it a little more family inclusive. But I also love beer! Tyler, not wanting to take over this thread so I defer to your statesmanship. I'd love to get some energy behind this group in Austin though. The land cruiser community is awesome and plus I just bought a '40 and I need some help!!

I’m in south Austin. Can drive though. And prefer breakfast for same kid reasons. Sunday’s typically better for me

Personally my preference would be for Coffee and or breakfast simply because my girls(7 & 9) like to see all the trucks and I think the coffee/breakfast aspect makes it a little more family inclusive. But I also love beer! Tyler, not wanting to take over this thread so I defer to your statesmanship. I'd love to get some energy behind this group in Austin though. The land cruiser community is awesome and plus I just bought a '40 and I need some help!!
I hear ya. I haven't really thought of what would be more family inclusive, but almost all of the locations we've met up are family friendly. I'm totally down for like a Sunday morning breakfast and coffee even though I don't drink coffee lol. At the same time I don't think we should get away from a brewery and other places here and there I think many like that, but we can definitely mix it up! As we are getting back into the grove with our monthly meets, I do think we'll just do some chill meet ups for a little while. And that's been my goal to get this group growing and together more! I've met a ton of new faces within the last year or so!

So with that said, we can change to Sunday the 30th if that's cool with most? And I can check on breakfast/coffee places and if anyone knows a good one post it up. I know a place that takes reservations to maybe sit all together who knows. How's that sound y'all?

For consideration. I'm working my way through this list. Some of these shops are coffee and beer and at least a hand full offer Taco Deli tacos or other breakfast items. A couple of weeks ago we were in Houston and went to Catalina Coffee's "car show" for which anyone and everyone with a cool car shows up and lines the streets around the shop and just hang out, drink coffee and shoot the s*** about cars. It was my kind of event.

There’s a similar event here called Cars and Coffee at COTA every month. But don’t think they have had it since Pandemic. Hopefully it’ll start again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom