Next big expedition (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jeff and I are booked. Arrive SLC at 10:23AM on 11/01 (Fabulous Frontier Airlines) and depart at 9:30 AM on 11/10 (United).

Greg and I are both shipping.

Waiting to hear what Aaron's plan is.

As I noted in an earlier post, I think we should limit this to eight trucks, we're currently at six confirmed

The confirmed trucks so far are:

@fireball - Ben
@apinti - Mitch
@Pacer - Aaron
@TRFCSUX - Steve
@mryanangel - Morgan (99% in)
@Crusha - Greg

What about Tracy @SAS and Rob @DriverRob , either of you in for any (or all) of this trip?

Confirmed passengers are:

@76FJ40 - Bob
@Tikicruiser - Jeff
@Von Hayek - Bart

Anyone else interested in joining us?

And then there were 7! Awesome.

Are you in CO Springs? We are up in Denver right now, leaving tomorrow for Garden of the Gods and then looking for a two day route down towards Sand Dunes and Medano. Maybe you can share some local insight?!

As I noted in an earlier post, I think we should limit this to eight trucks, we're currently at six confirmed

The confirmed trucks so far are:

@fireball - Ben
@apinti - Mitch
@Pacer - Aaron
@TRFCSUX - Steve
@mryanangel - Morgan (99% in)
@Crusha - Greg

What about Tracy @SAS and Rob @DriverRob , either of you in for any (or all) of this trip?

Confirmed passengers are:

@76FJ40 - Bob
@Tikicruiser - Jeff
@Von Hayek - Bart

Anyone else interested in joining us?
I will definitely be trying to get the time off. Luckily it is the slow season here at that time so I should be good with getting away for a few days!

Thanks Ben

Now I'm really looking forward to it! Anybody planning on renting a satellite phone? Hopefully we don't need it, but it's always good insurance.

HiTR study guide:

I recognize some of that!

Now I'm really looking forward to it! Anybody planning on renting a satellite phone? Hopefully we don't need it, but it's always good insurance.

I agree and I've been meaning to look into this, definitely on the list.

Almost enough to make you change your mind?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom