News! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

give it a second, if you get the first word, you'll get the rest. :lol:

gREOdmAIG1CFzR8XSGhlwO4E5Jw5Pyy8WZhBn_9G6crsz4QQ0VG8QEmuUQwVTaGIzZXIbeqTwwE9F7n0VfdKWXrZlcf9YBrddvtN-080JIaBl81CuNytAJGrOKo8AAHlyedpRwSky1aM_oCWFxua126zKqFM_mPF6jPVjNNq9TXqq-QoefS4tBJWrrntJwxxcsOZG-7gChvCpHAVUrc51tCsEDaPcJy4OpGGJZ_VpY0o8al_uVKZaFFNVHvb2gAtm2b0nwwk0FJlXT7zqyt6VCRTiCJK_mTi44gqWbEz37wqpJ8Tiq8WYshnYODz_b1Xvb6qidDZwRo39TKLQuRuwk3GfoByuuZW18HiEQzpGeqfsIV9avq8OqTk6vhIJE0Jw2f_CIjncuZxno8kN1ZtlSmF89MNhBzKiMHzavgAfO8aI25D7qT4l0uBPAW2lf1Vxnw-NFKd3ZoIl9bGD_UCb6lUTSXuCPT-_mV6jRGXFQFDqFc0zlQKa8JIZtjfScdr0Z_7Tq-4XmWp3vbK6-XgERJyy6WWCE3L3zKsaCFN8wwTqmBl914PdrhZpe84yO7-w3Eusyq1oOzrE0wYHJcsQ8JWGN3jTgpO-5lUqUldl5fCOJnrt2D33mKJvTTDh8vK9Wm64qWUx54W70GUDgfXckwLLeaK9PLdNaL-0fgztr3d6kTbfx32lPnEMyixdA=w647-h625-no

Late April fools, pretty damned good one. It’s hard to make these up so they are credible.

Sysco by my place is selling bulk food to the average person now. We are picking some stuff up for ourselves and maybe interested in splitting up an order with someone

Sysco by my place is selling bulk food to the average person now. We are picking some stuff up for ourselves and maybe interested in splitting up an order with someone
Just scrolled through some of that.

Now I'm hungry :lol:

Got my 12HT injectors back from service. These guys are good. Raj explained what he
would do, parts involved and his quote wasn’t too far off. But the service was fast. Shipped Monday
returned Friday from Nanaimo to Richmond. Truck is one stop from hot rod status.

New Glass shop in Ladysmith. Really Nice guy, one man shop. Rob takes his time and does it right.
30 yrs of experience and it’s obvious. He installed the new windshield into the 60. So I’d like to recommend him to local people if you don’t have a person. Easy to find, small shop.

3CD8CACC-486B-47C3-A5AA-4098852C2408.jpeg

New Glass shop in Ladysmith. Really Nice guy, one man shop. Rob takes his time and does it right.
30 yrs of experience and it’s obvious. He installed the new windshield into the 60. So I’d like to recommend him to local people if you don’t have a person. Easy to find, small shop.

View attachment 2307297
Did he find you the windshield?

I should do mine too one of these days

Did he find you the windshield?

I should do mine too one of these days
Yes. Part number is the 425 in the label down in the corner passenger side.
Ordered Wed and arrived Friday. Installed Monday after I completed rust repair all
around the frame. Drove to his shop with the broken windscreen sitting over the opening
held on with ratchet straps. I have a new gasket from Cruiser Outfitters that does not require the
lock strip. If you want to reuse your lock strip I have an as new gasket you can have in a bag.
Should you need or want it

Yes. Part number is the 425 in the label down in the corner passenger side.
Ordered Wed and arrived Friday. Installed Monday after I completed rust repair all
around the frame. Drove to his shop with the broken windscreen sitting over the opening
held on with ratchet straps. I have a new gasket from Cruiser Outfitters that does not require the
lock strip. If you want to reuse your lock strip I have an as new gasket you can have in a bag.
Should you need or want it
I have a new gasket I added to an Outfitters order a couple years ago, just haven't gotten around to doing the glass.

Most of the dents and cracks are on the passenger side :lol:

I had been holding off doing it in case I decided to LHD the 61, but I think that's getting more unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom