News! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DA8F75F3-EF02-4B05-A196-9D8612DA64E6.jpeg

in case you can’t find any toilet paper to buy

Not that this will matter to most of you victorianites, but looks like princess auto is doing free shipping on most s***.
Good to know

The store is messy because they are rearranging all the shelve locations. Could save a lot of time and more Money not having to search the store for what you need

Good to know

The store is messy because they are rearranging all the shelve locations. Could save a lot of time and more Money not having to search the store for what you need
Yeah. Seeing as we're getting pretty close to the spray painting red X's on people's doors level of paranoia, I cant imagine any businesses are doing well.

I signed up for getting the flyers via email thinking I'd save the paper. {Didn't work. They still send paper copies}. They've put out a few psa's about the plague.

I was thinking I'd try ordering some welding wire.
Probably getting low and air liquide is an annoying number of traffic lights away..

So Vancouver woke to the cheapest fuel prices in 17 yrs. wow! Just curious if anyone has
seen the sub 1.00 mark yet? It might happen, I’ve got 6 empty fuel cans.

Oh man your guys!!! Gas here in sask was $0.78L oddly diesel was $0.98L today when filled up. Hope it keeps dropping for you guys.

Haslam Main washed out I guess with the big rain of February. The Ladysmith Main has very deep ditches along the bottom 6 kms, meeting traffic could be tough. Logging out of Holland Lake. So I came down Timberland Main and it’s got no traffic I think they cut it at the bottom. I’ll take a run up in the morning. Right at the picture you can see the wash out. It would be possible to go around, two ATV bikes have been but I think no one else since the rain. So I’m gonna try from the bottom and if it looks funky and in need of some bushwhacking I’ll post it up. Nothing more social distancing than not getting out of your truck on a nice sunny day.
89E5CF41-0F0E-41DB-A0D1-E4A9128EEB07.jpeg
3EE9E55F-A3FD-4B0C-86EA-C03916A296C4.jpeg

I've heard some rumors (from gov worker) of an impeding 'lock-down' to be initiated in the next couple days. I recommend stocking up before store hours become super limited! Fill with diesel/gas, buy beer. Prepare to have tons of time available to get all your cruiser maintenance/repair work done. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom