Newbie alert! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

I have a 1975 FJ45 RHD, and would love some tips on reputable parts vendors. I’m trying to decide whether I should sell or reno the “Big Beige Bubba” in my field. Any advice/ recommendations you can give will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Catbird Girl

57B77AE8-B737-4136-B434-45A99169C189.jpeg

I heard pix were a good idea...

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pictures. We LOVE pictures! Yes, there several vendors to get specialty parts as well as forum members who have a ton of knowledge on these old rigs. I vote to get it running and safely driving again. I included web links to 3 vendors who have specialize in older land cruisers (there are more).

Spector Off Road
Cruiser Outfitters
Cruiser Corps

I always wondered where my old truck went! Last I heard it went to Petaluma, NorCal! Looks like it’s been sitting since I sold it!
Hi Whitey it’s still in Norcal! My hubby is acquainted with the gent who bought it. I saw it and thought how cool is that and he gave it to me! We’ve been waiting for our house to be finished to give it some TLC. I love driving it, thought I would have trouble with the RHD but aside from my husband clinching the dash it’s been easy breezy.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pictures. We LOVE pictures! Yes, there several vendors to get specialty parts as well as forum members who have a ton of knowledge on these old rigs. I vote to get it running and safely driving again. I included web links to 3 vendors who have specialize in older land cruisers (there are more).

Spector Off Road
Cruiser Outfitters
Cruiser Corps
You’re the best! Thank you

If you're in Norcal, you'll want to consider @orangefj45 Valley Hybrids. No better place for mechanical parts and any work you may need done. Close to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom