New vendor "Bowfin Cruisers" and new 80 series roof rack option (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am renewing my request for a half rack!

@dogfishlake will you guys be making anymore racks soon for the 80 series?

I’ve been keeping an eye on the site, but they’re still listed as sold out.
I've had them on there twice now in the last couple of weeks but have sold out quickly. I will be putting more on next week, likely early in the week.
Demand has been high but I think it will drop some as things get more normal.

I've had them on there twice now in the last couple of weeks but have sold out quickly. I will be putting more on next week, likely early in the week.

Good to hear, I’ll have to keep a closer eye on it.

thanks

I missed the silver colored ones :(
I guess I'll have to wait till next time

Awe man. I just went to order and there are black available. But not with the light bar cut out

Have any more to ship out?

@dogfishlake Like mentioned above, it seems that the lightbar cutout version is in stock, is the non-cutout version going be in stock soon as well? If not, I'll probably jump on the cutout version now. Thanks!

Thank you all for the orders. It has been very busy lately. I sold out this morning in just about 2 hours so I will work as much as possible to get more on the site.

If anyone wants a different front wind deflector than what is available just shoot me an email and I can change it for you. When I put racks on the site I just have to guess what people will want. If I am able to get 10 racks ready and put 10 light bar versions on and 10 regular versions on I will get 20 orders and be beyond what can be shipped in a reasonable time frame.

Also, I can do silver if need be, just order a black rack and request via email.

Thanks!

Also, more awning brackets and roof tent brackets are going to be in very soon!

dang it. missed again

Seems like some cutout versions are back in stock, grabbed one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom