New to Me FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A little late on my yearly update again.

I need to get an appointment with texican to get this pile of parts out of my office and on the 40.

image.jpeg

What’s new?

Finally have a place to work and store everything, but now I have no money for upgrades. :doh:

Good news is that the hardtop is repainted. My goal for the winter is to get it reassembled and installed. Stay tuned for pics.

148.JPG

Like the new shop!

How did I miss the new shop?
Where is it?

Off of Storey Road and 35 in Dallas. It is at one of the Garages of Texas locations. Only 40 garages in our community, so its pretty small and has made it easy to manage so far. Still trying to decide how to build it out.

Get with Rick Delisle on his. He got a Garages of Texas unit in Frisco. Look up ElegantOverkill on Instagram to see how he's finishing his out.

I hope to follow in his footsteps one of these days. His looks awesome! Some of the guys in our community have spent over 250K just on build outs. They could live there if it was allowed.

My goal for this year is to get the bathroom installed and the walls painted.

Fj60... Pics!

Few weeks turned into a few days. Wasn’t expecting the lift to be shipped for another 3 weeks. I took advantage of an end of the year sale to purchase the Challenger 4 post lift. Really debated between the 2 post and 4 post. Deciding factor was floor space. With the 4 post, I can store 2 vehicles or the boat in the same space with no issues. Hopefully it will be the right decision long term.

259107C3-78D0-4769-9AE7-D1EE71BDEE16.jpeg

8C628B8F-A91F-4347-9F32-6BAFB42D5CA6.jpeg

8BFFC9B0-23E9-4339-B947-9A727FC39799.jpeg

I plan on adding some more updates soon. Starting a build thread for the 60 as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom