New to Me FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got to figure out how to paint the "LAND CRUISER" red.

008.jpg

Will we see this at the round up? Come on man get busy!

Will we see this at the round up? Come on man get busy!

No chance for this to be at roundup. Even after I get it back, I have a long list of things to do to make it right.

I may be at roundup for Saturday night. All depends on where we end up for spring break.

Chad

My hands are not that steady.

What type of paint pen? Just something red from the hobby shop?

Ones I buy come from welding supply, you lay it down and flood the bottom of the letters....

Almost done with this round of updates.

I should get it back into my garage next week to start putting the rest back together.

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

How did they do the letters?????

How did they do the letters?????

Their pin stripe guy came by and said he could do it with no problems.

He used a brush and painted it by hand. It's not perfect, but it will do.

Assembling a freshly painted rig is a royal PITA ain't it??

Wow Chad, that looks great! You probably said this earlier somewhere, but what are those front seats?

Wow Chad, that looks great! You probably said this earlier somewhere, but what are those front seats?

I think we determined that they were from some mini-van. They are going as soon as I get the oem seats recovered.

My next goal is to find everything I am missing on the interior. Then I will pull it all out and start making it pretty.

I really need a tool bag and the straps/brackets that hold them under the drivers seat. I think I have everything else located.

Got the fst doors back from paint. Next up is a metaltech cage. I need to get that scheduled with Butch.

fst doors.jpg

fst doors2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom