New stickers creating a stir across other Toyota sites. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OwnerCS

GOLD Star
Threads
I see this picture making the rounds across other Toyota truck sites like Tacoma World.

The only thing missing is a link for Tacoma and T4R owners to purchase. ;)

1625070822096.png

Too funny!

Some back history is import. The original “Jeeps are s***!“ stickers predate me working at Cruiser Outfitters, I was a customer there when they launched in the mid-late 90’s. Darrell the previous owner had a variety of neat Toyota projects including his turbo diesel FJ45 troops :cool: but somewhere along the way he inherited a Jeep. He loved it because of the family connections but was super quick to say “Jeeps are s***” and it became a funny saying around the shop and with customers, obviously more so as stickers were made.

I have had a million requests for the old stickers and for 20 years I joked about a new run. Finally we made it happen and they have been moving quite well :D

We are sorting out a way to offer them individually, standby for that.

8C2D6353-230A-49CA-8C12-FB12F8813F64.jpeg

(The original sticker from the mid-late 90’s)

Too funny!

Some back history is import. The original “Jeeps are s***!“ stickers predate me working at Cruiser Outfitters, I was a customer there when they launched in the mid-late 90’s. Darrell the previous owner had a variety of neat Toyota projects including his turbo diesel FJ45 troops :cool: but somewhere along the way he inherited a Jeep. He loved it because of the family connections but was super quick to say “Jeeps are s***” and it became a funny saying around the shop and with customers, obviously more so as stickers were made.

I have had a million requests for the old stickers and for 20 years I joked about a new run. Finally we made it happen and they have been moving quite well :D

We are sorting out a way to offer them individually, standby for that.

View attachment 2717916
(The original sticker from the mid-late 90’s)

Cool.. I'll order and give some to my Tacoma and T4R sides of the family.

Excited to put mine on the 62! I love 'em.

+1 for a sticker or two. I need to put one on my buddy's CJ!

Hope to find one in my Cruiser outfitters goodie box coming soon.

I felt like a kid digging thru a cereal box of packing peanuts looking for the prize today!
20211020_190213.jpg

Hope to find one in my Cruiser outfitters goodie box coming soon.

Did you get some Jeeps are s*** stickers with your order?

I need me some of those stickers but I am afraid my cruiser will get keyed. Too many Jeeps here in SA.
Just turn the sticker upside down.:rofl:

These were installed by their respective owners :D

4A202635-247D-448D-A4B4-BDCB26708471.jpeg

82B7BF4D-54E1-42BC-A273-18FEFCD6C633.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom