For Sale New Specter Off Road Toyota FJ40 Wire Harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bought a 72 40 in November. About Dec I bought a new dash and wire harness.
Time has come to sell the car and I never used these. Boxes open

Dakota Digital HDX Silver 62-84 Toyota FJ40
Brand New in box. Includes instructions. Retails new $1295.

Asking $600 plus ship

NEW Specter Off Road Wire Harness.
Retails new $300. Asking $150 plus ship.

Continental USA only.
PayPal or local pickup only.

IMG_1560-1.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

I’m interested in the harness, pending some research. Does it work for a certain model or year range? I have 67 FJ40, thanks!

I’m interested in the harness, pending some research. Does it work for a certain model or year range? I have 67 FJ40, thanks!

YES YES YES

Part number: 185-105A

FJ40 WIRE KIT -

Fits 1963 to 1974 40 Series - Comes with all the necessary fuses, flashers, horn relay, terminal ends, wire, wire ties, pre-terminated fuse block, and grommets - This kit is NOT a direct replacement for the original Toyota wiring and fuse block - This kit can also be used on 1975-1987 V8 conversion vehicles and those with no smog equipment.

PM sent in the gauges.

I'll take the gauges if available.

Thanks,
Justin

I'm interested in harness if seawolf passes on it.

I just pm'ed you about the Dakota Digital dash.
Terribly sorry looks like due the fact of being new here on Mud, or maybe cause I’m logged in through my telephone can’t find the way to access PM “private message”
Would appreciate to connect via email hany@sioufi.com
THX

I PM'ed the original seller not you.
Terribly sorry looks like due the fact of being new here on Mud, or maybe cause I’m logged in through my telephone can’t find the way to access PM “private message”
Would appreciate to connect via email hany@sioufi.com
THX

I am new here. I am looking for a wiring harness for my 1976 FJ40. It is a V8 conversion. I would like to find a wiring harness for it and then eventually some one in my area to install it (I know, baby steps). If anyone could hook me up with some info, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom