New Product? Tailgate panel (non-storage) Would this be of interest? (1 Viewer)

Would ya?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Talking with the guys at Huracan about making some tail gate filler panels that arent storage, just strong durable metal and they said they were thinking about it but it wasnt on the list yet and I mentioned how many would I need to sell in-order to get them to make it?

The attached pic is a s*** photoshop of their storage gate just sans doors. Panel would be powdercoated and include nutserts for mounting + hardware. I dont have pricing yet, but is this of interest to anyone? I'd likely be having 15 100-Series made and possibly a few 80 as well.

s-l1600.jpg

So a metal version of this?
is the TB wood?

but yes, metal

I have the Trekboxx on both of my 100s and have loved them, but a metal option that's reasonably priced I think would be a seller.

Why metal over the LineX or richlite versions @TrekboxX sells? Price or function?

[EDIT} Well metal cant really do the Richlite thing so I guess metal versus baltic birch + Linex. Must be a price thing.
I wanted thin, strong and clearance for drawers in the rear.

Your solution looks good - i mentioned price because the existing vendors products are thin, strong and clear drawers.
that’s interesting as my carpet catches the latch at the far end. the trekboxx one i assumed was thicker that the or carpet piece

So it looks like it would run about $180 packaged plus shipping for : Bl;ack powdercoated 2mm steel plates with hardware.

I would have to shoulder this purchase entirely, to get it going so i'd like to maybe do a pre-order, thoughts?

Standing on cold alum taking a wizz at night, no thanks hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom