New Owner of a 1995 KZJ78 1KZ-TE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's an awesome color! I always loved narrows; such a classic look, especially with those rims. That place some some real interesting cars out front all the time.

So, YOU owned that beauty! Love that color!!

Haha yup that was me. There's another one with the same colors roaming around Kadena somewhere.

Very nice! I don’t have any good photos yet, but here is mine.

View attachment 2521082

Very nice! Was thinking if a light green for mine, but this looks sharp. Do you know, by chance, what the color code is?

I’ve also thought about taking the fender flares off—do the wheel width extend beyond the body?
AE66DE95-B160-43C9-88CA-65D5582F6CC3.jpeg

Very nice! Was thinking if a light green for mine, but this looks sharp. Do you know, by chance, what the color code is?

I’ve also thought about taking the fender flares off—do the wheel width extend beyond the body? View attachment 2532449
I’ll double check on the color code but the Japanese labeled it as Mad Green. As far as the wheel width it doesn’t stick out very much at all. Once I get it back I’ll take some side pics for you.

Thanks! I’ll wait to hear back. At least in mine, the original paint code was under the hood, up above the cab firewall. But if they repaint, not sure if they would indicate code somewhere else.

What’s the size of tires?

Very nice! I don’t have any good photos yet, but here is mine.
@LouisiAnimalMgD sorry for the creeping on past posts but I've been trying to replicate the wheel set up you have on your rig. I was stationed in Sasebo and debated for over a year on whether I wanted to do that set up and now that I am back in the USA I wish I would have done it lol when I was in Sasebo, I was looking at the "Dean Cross Country" wheels but were too expensive at the time. is this what you have?

I am rocking some Mickey Thompson Classic II and I love them but I keep thinking of the steelies with hubcaps.

@LostLTinJP sorry for hijacking your post. I wish to run into more KZJ78's here stateside in the near future.

Y-PLT.jpg

@LouisiAnimalMgD sorry for the creeping on past posts but I've been trying to replicate the wheel set up you have on your rig. I was stationed in Sasebo and debated for over a year on whether I wanted to do that set up and now that I am back in the USA I wish I would have done it lol when I was in Sasebo, I was looking at the "Dean Cross Country" wheels but were too expensive at the time. is this what you have?

I am rocking some Mickey Thompson Classic II and I love them but I keep thinking of the steelies with hubcaps.

@LostLTinJP sorry for hijacking your post. I wish to run into more KZJ78's here stateside in the near future.

View attachment 2751840
Hey man, sorry for the late response I love been locked out of my account. I’ll see if I can find the link to the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom