New Member check out my rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellow land cruise owners, Im in Idaho, I have a 2000 TLC (since Jan 19 2008 90K 1 owner) it has 117k now, I've done 90k serv w/ t-belt, new brakes all away around, and replaced both exhaust manifolds and starter contacts(oem Toyota parts). Done road trips w/ buddy's to OR, WA ,UT , Vegas, and Socal (twice) so far and many more road trips to come. I plan on putting new tires and lift it this summer, stay posted for new pics in the later months.
The 1st day I bought it and @ the car wash:cool:
IMG00342.jpg

IMG00343.jpg

IMG00344.jpg
IMG00342.jpg
IMG00343.jpg
IMG00344.jpg

285/75/16 BFG A/T or Nitto tera grapplers w/out running boards and im vietnamese

Welcome!

285/75/16 BFG A/T or Nitto tera grapplers w/out running boards and im vietnamese

No hesitation on that answer, good choices too. 285's look great, im pissed at the moment because I bought new 265/75 bfg at's a couple weeks ago because someone with boobs didnt want "big tires" on a car shes drive once a month.... Now she suddenly doesnt care anymore and says I can do whatever I want to it... UGHHH what a waste of 800 bucks. Your truck looks great!!

Welcome, where in Idaho are you.

Love the color

Jay
Easter-2.jpg

Welcome!
2 exhaust manifolds? I just replaced 2 today and I am really pissed that the exhaust manifolds have failed. Do you know where yours failed? On both of mine, it was the very front of the manifold, right where the flange meets the tube. It sucks, I could have spent the money on something cool - like an ARB bumper...

x2 on the where in Idaho?

Welcome!
2 exhaust manifolds? I just replaced 2 today and I am really pissed that the exhaust manifolds have failed. Do you know where yours failed? On both of mine, it was the very front of the manifold, right where the flange meets the tube. It sucks, I could have spent the money on something cool - like an ARB bumper...

they all fail right there. You're not the only one.

Hopefully the replacement manifolds hold up better...

Im in Boise idaho and both of the manifolds were cracked 2 the flandge as well.

Welcome! Stick around here long enough and you'll be bitten by the Cruiser Bug and slowly your truck will morph into something you never expected...

:beer:

Im in Boise idaho and both of the manifolds were cracked 2 the flandge as well.

Who did your manifold replacement?? I'm in Boise as well and poked around for a qualified mechanic at a reasonable price a year or so ago, but just decided to let it go. It's not getting and worse (the ticking) and always goes away after a minute or so.

I had peterson toyota do the repairs, I know the service manager and he gave me a little cut on the price of labor and parts. still not cheap but you get what ya pay for.

thanks 4 the comments guys, Im looking forward to the transformation of my mall wagon down the road.

Yikes! Petersen! I wouldn't be bragging about getting what you pay for there.

We should do a 100 series get together this summer. I'm over in MH. By the summer I will be on version 2 of my truck. I just recently sold all of my bumpers and sliders and am in the process of redoing everything.

HaHa no problems so far, We should do a 100's get together this year, I really like to get in to offroading and get some good experience.:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom