New Member - 2013 Silver LC (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheGrrrrr

GOLD Star
Threads
Hello everyone, I signed up on the CSC website and paid and whatnot but don't have a member number yet. Hopefully I'm not violating any rules by posting before I get it. Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I'm game to get out on some trails. My build is coming along, as I've installed the OME lift with the lower-end of the heavy springs, SPC UCA's, Hidden Winch mount with 12k lbs winch, and rhino rack pioneer platform. Dobinson's drawers on the way. ARB compressor is standing by waiting to be installed as well. Just picked up some wheels off a 2016+ LC from another member and have them pushed out with 1.25" spacers running 275/65/18 Duratracs. Will likely upgrade to 305/65/18 KO2's before LCDC, if someone can help me with the wheel well deformations that are necessary. Still trying to decide on sliders.

Anyway that's my story. Hit me up if you are getting out sometime soon.

-Matt

IMG_0347.jpeg

Hello everyone, I signed up on the CSC website and paid and whatnot but don't have a member number yet. Hopefully I'm not violating any rules by posting before I get it. Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I'm game to get out on some trails. My build is coming along, as I've installed the OME lift with the lower-end of the heavy springs, SPC UCA's, Hidden Winch mount with 12k lbs winch, and rhino rack pioneer platform. Dobinson's drawers on the way. ARB compressor is standing by waiting to be installed as well. Just picked up some wheels off a 2016+ LC from another member and have them pushed out with 1.25" spacers running 275/65/18 Duratracs. Will likely upgrade to 305/65/18 KO2's before LCDC, if someone can help me with the wheel well deformations that are necessary. Still trying to decide on sliders.

-Matt

View attachment 2170700

Welcome Matt. That’s a fine looking rig you’ve got there. Looking forward to meeting you at a meeting or on the trail soon.

Cheers!

Welcome Matt. That’s a fine looking rig you’ve got there. Looking forward to meeting you at a meeting or on the trail soon.

Cheers!

Thank you sir! Funny story: My last rig (2006 Range Rover HSE) was affectionately named "The Hank Tank" as I purchased it to haul my 212lb English Mastiff named Hank. He didn't fit in my M4 and I had always wanted to build an Overland Rover so the Hank Tank seemed like a good option. That vehicle would go anywhere and over/through anything, but eventually it lived up to its other reputation and I just couldn't deal with the constant problems. I picked up my LC in October and couldn't be happier, but I absolutely loved the Hank Tank and will not be reusing its name on the LC. Still working out what I will call it. Here's Hank with the plate off the rover, and the Hank Tank on Broken Arrow:

IMG_0182.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpeg

Thank you sir! Funny story: My last rig (2006 Range Rover HSE) was affectionately named "The Hank Tank" as I purchased it to haul my 212lb English Mastiff named Hank. He didn't fit in my M4 and I had always wanted to build an Overland Rover so the Hank Tank seemed like a good option. That vehicle would go anywhere and over/through anything, but eventually it lived up to its other reputation and I just couldn't deal with the constant problems. I picked up my LC in October and couldn't be happier, but I absolutely loved the Hank Tank and will not be reusing its name on the LC. Still working out what I will call it. Here's Hank with the plate off the rover, and the Hank Tank on Broken Arrow:

View attachment 2170763View attachment 2170764
That’s awesome! Great minds think alike. Hank looks like as much of a goofball as me. Looking forward to hanging soon.
Here’s a pic of Big Don in the back of the Pig. He has since passed unfortunately.

0E7923CC-71E7-4B9B-A3F7-372082537C21.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 2170763View attachment 2170764
Oh, any your new LC looks a lot like my LX coincidentally. Here’s the HankTank on Broken Arrow.

89162DF8-4118-4CEB-99CE-E42189863F29.jpeg

-Matt

Matt, Welcome to CSC. Thanks for your application and we have received your application. CSC Membership Officer is busy with out of town visitors, we will have your membership processed soon. Thanks for your patience.

welcome :cheers:

we are planning to go out Sunday (the 5th) on some easy trails in The Rolls - look for a new thread

Nice! I have a silver 13 as well and am looking at the 16+ wheels. Looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom