New LC100 in Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came over from the Land Rover world!! Needed something reliable that I don't have to work on every day. Picked it up from Webster NY a few weeks ago. 195k, almost no rust!!!, timing belt and watery pump dome at 186k, ARB front and rear bumpers(rear tire carrier coming soon) 315\70 r17 Wildpeak a/t's, 2.5 ome w/tb's, Borla exhaust, Apple car play, new leather on front and 2nd row seats (no 3rd row), new front cv's and bearings, optima yellow top. AC and sunroof not working. Drives great!!! Has way more power than my 98 disco on 33's had!

0617211940.jpg

0617211940a.jpg

0910211102a.jpg

0910211102_HDR.jpg

0910211106.jpg

Nice looking rig! Welcome!

Also has rw rims and 1.5" wheel spacers. Rear springs were 864 but I don't carry anything heavy in the back so put 863 in. Gonna wait till I put the tire carrier on before I get rid of the 864's.

So, you may know this already, but 315s have a hard time fitting without rubbing at full articulation. I'd definitely check to see what rubs if you plan on wheeling it. It can be done, but requires a good amount of fitment.

Also has rw rims and 1.5" wheel spacers. Rear springs were 864 but I don't carry anything heavy in the back so put 863 in. Gonna wait till I put the tire carrier on before I get rid of the 864's.
Yeah, a 35 with carrier, trail spares and camping gear can weigh down the rear pretty quickly.

Welcome and sketchiest tow I've seen in a long time. Glad you made it safely and didn't cause an accident.
Lol! You'd think I would have noticed that of all people. Didn't notice at all.

Welcome and sketchiest tow I've seen in a long time. Glad you made it safely and didn't cause an accident.
Sketchy? I used what Uhaul recommended according to the size and weight of the vehicle I was gonna tow. Was a nice 6 hour drive with my wife 😅

This is why...
wreck 006.jpg
wreck 037.jpg
wreck 009.jpg
wreck 010.jpg
wreck 019.jpg

No disrespect to you or the tow rig setup. I am hoping uhaul has upgraded their trailers in the last 15 years, so may not be an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom