LC100 Parts availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I'm new to the forum but I've been interested in LC's for a while. I was wondering what the part availability looks like for earlier 100 series. I'd like to use this vehicle as a daily and for camping/beach driving. I don't drive much just local stuff probably less than 5k miles a year. Also considering a 10-13 GX, seems like a price sweet spot, but like the 100 series size a little more plus that sweet split tailgate.

Anyway, I've seen some guys say the parts are getting a little harder to find but I have not seen any evidence of this myself. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Haven’t run into any unavailable parts. Local dealers can have parts within a day or so, most auto parts stores have the standard maintenance and emergency repair needs (battery, alternator, belts etc) quickly too. And online retailers (Partsouq especially) can get basically any component of the vehicle within a few days. If you have another vehicle in the family as a backup in case of the rare breakdown, I would not hesistate to get a real Cruiser.

It’s an out of production vehicle, not everything is available and as time goes on fewer parts will be. Critical parts should stay available for quite some time longer though 🤞🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom